new and need help with mobile data settings

dsutton3809

Hello I signed up because I am going crazy with my new phone. I live in Spain and bought a thlw100s phone. I put my simcard in (contract vodafone es) and the mobile internet won't work. I can call and send texts and connect to wifi but I can't use my mobile date! I think it has something to do with apn settings perhaps or configuration , if someone can either answer me or redirect me to where i need to go ! thnak youuu

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum dsutton3809!
Hang in there and hopefully one of our many knowledgeable members can offer some assistance.

tap'n on my S5

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Wanted to extend my "welcome to the forum" to the forum...have you contacted your provider for the APN settings?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello I signed up because I am going crazy with my new phone. I live in Spain and bought a thlw100s phone. I put my simcard in (contract vodafone es) and the mobile internet won't work. I can call and send texts and connect to wifi but I can't use my mobile date! I think it has something to do with apn settings perhaps or configuration , if someone can either answer me or redirect me to where i need to go ! thnak youuu

Welcome to the Forum.

You will need to contact your provider for the correct setting.

OP
D

dsutton3809

that simple? I will try today, my problem is I don't speak the language of the country I am in so when I went to a shop to ask for help they just kind of brushed me off, do I have to ask for anything specific??? thanks