1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jean t-mobile employee that can help you!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by TMOBILEDEALS, Feb 8, 2013.

1. TMOBILEDEALS

TMOBILEDEALS New Member

Hello everybody my name is Jean and i currently work from T-Mobile doing B2B/ Outside Sales. I want to fully understand what the market for Android is like and also offer any deals if members are interested in saving some money and signing up for T-Mobile service. I am currently running a introduction promotion this month Free Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 give only on new activations 2 year contracts. Try it out! PM me for more details if you are serious and I will explain everything in full detail. Thank you!
    I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE MARKET.