Nand unlock?

kyle10

Reaction score
Ok so can someone explain exactly what Nand unlock (s-off) is?

Sent from my Droid incredible using DroidForums

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
I looked and looked to find it too just today for a friends phone. It means security-off. It makes it so your incredible will always be able to maintain root. After the 2.3.4 update you can no longer get root without rolling back the updates unless you have s-off prior to updating. To get s-off you use unrevoked3 then run unrevoked forever to turn s-off. If you search these 2 things you'll find alot of info and detailed instructions. Hope this helps, and if im wrong jump in and correct me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
Thanks. Imma try it.

Sent from my Droid incredible using DroidForums

snjfinances

Reaction score
How to unlock Nand on Motorola Droid?

I looked and looked to find it too just today for a friends phone. It means security-off. It makes it so your incredible will always be able to maintain root. After the 2.3.4 update you can no longer get root without rolling back the updates unless you have s-off prior to updating. To get s-off you use unrevoked3 then run unrevoked forever to turn s-off. If you search these 2 things you'll find alot of info and detailed instructions. Hope this helps, and if im wrong jump in and correct me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Unrevoked obviously doesn't work for original Moto Droid... what does? I do not have access to /system except for in recovery. Can't get it via Terminal Emulator, can't update BusyBox, can't use Root Explorer. But everything gets su permissions, and everything else works (except my wifi).