z4Root - One Step Rooting for Many Android Devices!!

oli17

Reaction score
so anyone able to help me with my question? i need to get z4root working or a similar one step app. also will this update my phone to android 2.2? thanks

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
so anyone able to help me with my question? i need to get z4root working or a similar one step app. also will this update my phone to android 2.2? thanks
What phone do u have?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joseserna08

Reaction score
If you are running frg83d build, you can't use z4root to root your Droid. You'll have to either use rsdlite or there's a thread for doing everything on your phone(no pc). I don't have a link but just search "rooting droid regardless of os version." Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

joseserna08

Reaction score
Just saw your post. Sorry I'm not familiar with any phone but the droid 1.

oli17

Reaction score
I've downloaded the app now, hopefully people will read my cries for help :)

Sent from my GT-I5700 using DroidForums App

aDroidman

Reaction score
Works with lg optimus s

oli17

Reaction score
related issue - for the last few days, about 90% of apps i try to install will download, but then say "installation unsuccessful" (with a black triangle and exclaimation mark in the middle), any idea why this would be? (think this might be whats stopping z4root downloading)

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
related issue - for the last few days, about 90% of apps i try to install will download, but then say "installation unsuccessful" (with a black triangle and exclaimation mark in the middle), any idea why this would be? (think this might be whats stopping z4root downloading)

Z4root is blocked somehow think is by motorola just download it on a computer and put it on your sd card it will install fine if you are on 2.2.1 z4root won't work. As for the market try wiping data for the market and if you have settings set to install apps to the memory card try changing that to internal storage you can always move them later. But the two issues I believe are not related even though they seem to be.

*Droid Life*

oli17

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I cleared the data from market and couldn't change storage for apps (don't think u can on 1.5), still no luck. Any other ideas? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5700 using DroidForums App