Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Right now it is in the Alpha/Beta Stage and looking for testers

The app is a Free Open Source Project on Sourceforge.

right now there is just a few basic options and i am working on more features as well as working on fixing any bugs found feel free to comment

This app should Function on these smart-phone:
* Google Nexus One (2.2)
* Google G1 (1.6)
* HTC Hero (2.1)
* HTC Magic (1.5)
* HTC Tattoo (1.6)
* Dell Streak (2.1)
* Motorola Milestone (2.1)
* Motorola XT701
* Motorola XT800 (2.1)
* Motorola ME511
* Motorola XT720
* Motorola Droid (2.01/2.1/2.2 with FRG01B)
* Sony Ericsson X10 (1.6)
* Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (1.6)
* Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (1.6)
* Acer Liquid (2.1)
* Acer beTouch E400 (2.1)
* Samsung Galaxy Beam
* Vibo A688 (1.6)
* Lenovo Lephone (1.6)
* LG GT540 (1.6)
* Gigabyte GSmart G1305
* Mytouch Slide
* Samsung i9000 / i6500U / i7500 / i5700
* Motorola ME600 / ME501 / MB300 / CLIQ XT
* Motorola 2.2 FRG22D
* Archos 5
* Hua Wei U8220
* HTC Desire / Legend / Wildfire t)
* HTC EVO 4G / Aria
* Sony Ericsson X10i R2BA020
* Samsung Moment
* Samsung galaxy s

If your phone is on this list please test it out and tell me if works and if it does not work please let me know so i can fix that as well. I would like to get an compatibility list started and work on getting it functioning on most all the Android Based phones.

I written this because when I requested a android based Version Cancer informed me that it would be a lot of work to make a app that works on all phones so i decided to take this into my own hands. I have also contacted Cancer and told him about this I am still awaiting his response though.

This is a FREE PROGRAM for your Android Based Smart-phones It is compatible with most Android 1.5 phones up to the Most recent Android 2.2

This PROGRAM is not affiliated with the Dark Network nor is it with Vampire Rave.

I am just a programmer who just want to do his part and support the Android phone users to give them a way to get vampire rave on there mobile phones and have quick access to the site and give them basic controls for fast and easy access to the site.

right now the menu section of the app just give you quick access to the main page and message center. more features to come.

For Best results use this on Froyo Phones to enable flash on this program

I will be setting up a home for the application on my website when I get some time at Crazy Droid Roms once I get this fully functioning on my phone instead of the emulator.

The first thing I know I will do though is to try and get the source code either on my git-hub account or in the SVN on the Sourceforge account.

Beta Testers Download the Client

Download Vampire Rave Beta 4

Programmers to View the Source Code here in case they wish to submit a patch and or if you just want to know what the code looks like.

Git Repository Here

I built in a Donate Button into the menu in case anyone wishes to donate but it is not required at all or do i even care if anyone Donates at all as I am just doing this because I love Vampire Rave and just want to do my part in making this place even better for Android Smart-phone Users.

In the Release on the menu Screen when you hit the menu key on your android Device i just added Home and Message Center to the menu for quick access to the main page on VR and Your Message Center.

By Request I will add more features like a Dashboard key or Forums if you guys wish them.

I am thinking of Creating a Separate Client for Premium Users as they have more options then the Free Accounts as to keep the Clients clean of options that you cannot use as a free member compared to the options you can as a paid member.

Last edited:
OP
Raziel23x

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Our new official website is http://vampireravemobile.co.cc right now it is just a basic single page but within the next couple months between developing the application and work I will work on site content and design

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Raziel23x

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
I have made another beta release for the new and jupcoming 2.3 release of the app it is found on the sourceforge account version beta 5

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Raziel23x

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
After a little over a year of Development on this application it is finally out of beta and is now on the Android Market place.

There is two Version of this application both a FREE Version with Advertisements

and a paid Version which is Advertisement Free of any AdMob or AdSense Adds