My Razr get automatically turns off.. :/

sauber

Reaction score
Hi, I bought it a few days ago and immediately began to have problems..:(

Just a few minutes of use resets. OK, I mean, if it happens once but several times :/

Sometimes, the message still pops up " com.android.phone" and get off..

Any of you had this problem? If anyone of you have such a problem may have already solved?

Many thanks for your help and sorry for mistakes but I am a foreigner, and I need your help urgently ;)

OP
S

sauber

Reaction score
No one can help? :/ it's driving me to crazy...

Dan_08

Reaction score
YOU may have a bad one and need to return it. Or you downloaded a bad app, try a factory reset and watch what you download.

OP
S

sauber

Reaction score
Return it? Wipe already done, and the problem is still..I thought that giving so much money for the phone it will be definitely better than my old Droid :/

Dunc

Reaction score
OP...sounds like you have the same problem I did with my first Razr. If it's doing what is in the video below then take it back to the store. I had to make a few videos to prove to the store that my phone had the issues because they couldn't replicate it. I got a replacement on Wednesday night and it hasn't rebooted or frozen once...so much better!

It restarts at the end:
[video=youtube;q57plJ5hJdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57plJ5hJdY&hd=1[/video]

OP
S

sauber

Reaction score
apparently we have the same problem. But I have to return the phone to the store. thanks, but one that spoke. Hopefully that will turn my phone to another, without the drawbacks ..

Addictt

Reaction score
same problem

apparently we have the same problem. But I have to return the phone to the store. thanks, but one that spoke. Hopefully that will turn my phone to another, without the drawbacks ..

Hi mate, i've had the same problems as you're facing. Contacted Motorola Directly and this is what they said. Although it still didnt work for me, so now just having it replaced!!

Response Via Email (Daniel)24/11/2011 10.29 AM
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.
Customer Reference number:

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for contacting Motorola.

We would like to advise you to try your phone without any SD card, since a SD card as a fault card can also cause your phone to crash/reboot. If it still reboots itself without an SD card, we are afraid you will need to send your phone for repair.

The address for our repair centre, for our UK based customers, is:

SBE (UK) LTD
Unit 2A Motorola Repair Centre
Beaver Industrial Estate
Beaver Road
Ashford, Kent
TN23 7SH

When sending your phone to our repair centre we would recommend that you follow the guidelines below:

• That the phone is protected and cushioned within its packaging and sent for repair using a jiffy bag.
• That you ask for proof of postage at the Post Office.
• That your phone is insured against loss and damage.
• That when posting to us that you use a service that has track and trace.

In addition to the recommendations above we would also request that you:

• Keep a note of the IMEI number of your phone (this can be found on the back of the phone under the battery, the side of the box, or by dialling *#06# on the main screen of your handset).
• Please do not send any accessories with your phone including the battery, memory card, SIM card, charger, back cover, original box etc with your phone. If any accessories are required then we will request this from you but please note that the repair centre may not return any unnecessary items.
• Please do backup any contacts, pictures, games and ring tones as there is a high risk during repair that these will be lost during the repair process

Lastly we would also request that you include a note with your phone with the information:

• A description of the fault
• Your name, return address and a daytime telephone number
• The reference number provided by Motorola which can also be found at the top of this Email
• A copy of your proof of purchase (not the original)

Motorola will repair and return your phone free of charge under the warranty conditions. If in the event that your phone is found to be out of warranty by the repair centre then please be advised that a quotation and handling charge may be applied. Any damage caused by using unauthorised operating systems, tampering or altering the device firmware will void your warranty and you may be charged for repair.
You can expect the phone to be repaired within 10 working days from its arrival at our repair centre but please allow additional days for postage. Please also note that Motorola do not accept claims for losses incurred by customers not following the process detailed in this message.

If you wish to track your repair then please visit: http://extranet.sbe-ltd.co.uk using your IMEI number from your phone.

We fully appreciate the inconvenience that this has caused and we hope to resolve this for you.

OP
S

sauber

Reaction score
Thanks buddy for this great post:)

On Monday, I give the phone to the shop, hopefully soon I get my RAZR ;)

I must be of good hope:)