1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

automatically turning on and off is usual?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by 2seunghee, Oct 14, 2012.

1. 2seunghee

2seunghee New Member

Idk y, but whenever i using my droid3, it automatically turning on and off by itself. :/
    Also its so RANDOMLY which is rly annoying.
    I wonder is it normal for droid 3?
    Actually, I bought my phone last Nov, and it occur so changed on that month, but it still keep doing till these days.
    I did factory reset for few times, but still same.
    Verizon said I could change my phone before this Nov, but I already root my phone and I don't know how to unroot at .906
    so I gave up.
    I don't think its from rooting.
    Because I didn't root before, it caused and also I rooted my phone few days ago and it still happening. :(
  2. John.Edwards

John.Edwards New Member

You've stumbled across one of the wonderful new features of this phone, and specifically blur software. I like how it reboots, then does not even reflect the reboot in the uptime status - that's a good trick.

I've found the only way to keep this phone usable is running a custom ROM, or do some serious de-bloating.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012