Motorola Droid X - MB810

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
moto-droid-x.jpg

New accessories are starting to show up in Verizon's inventory with the model "MOTDRDX. Is Verizon trying to throw us a curve ball? This could be a good sign that the Motorola Shadow might become the Motorola Xtreme after all. Let us know your thoughts!

Source: PhoneArena.com

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I would imagine the second fabled coming release is this guy, likely a less powered phone compared to the shadow or whatever the feature phone is to be.

The flagship model, and the not so flagship model. lol.

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yes this is the shadow fill name Droid xtreme can't wait to touch it

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
Couldn't one be the European version? Shadow/Xtreme like Droid/Milestone?

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I seriously hope they don't call it the Droid Xtreme. Extreme and all its variations are beyond played out. If one intends to spend millions in design, manufacturing, testing, advertising, support, etc... it seems incredibly lazy not to have a brief sit down and come up with a name that's a little more...original? :icon_rolleyes:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope they don't call it the Droid Xtreme. Extreme and all its variations are beyond played out. If one intends to spend millions in design, manufacturing, testing, advertising, support, etc... it seems incredibly lazy not to have a brief sit down and come up with a name that's a little more...original? :icon_rolleyes:

have to admit, "Shadow" is a pretty cool name, especially if it's rocking "Ninja Blur"

i know i know i'm a nerd