Motorola Droid T2 Dual CPU Super Phone?!

andrew53517

Reaction score
I think its time for some pictures of this awesome phone! I'm dying to see it!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Motorla Olympus is the name for the AT&T version. Motorola Etna is the name for the VZW version. It's unclear if these are internal code names, or final carrier marketing names (probably the former, as we're still a ways away from release of either).

I certainly hope etna is not the final name. Grandma doesn't inspire confidence in an add claiming break neck speeds on a dual core device lol.

Sent from my D1 on UD @ 1.2Ghz

That's Edna not Etna
This made me chuuckle......

Etna would be fitting though

Mt Etna is the largest active volcano in Europe and she's volatile : )

Adrozz07

Reaction score
aefc05ba-b222-27ec.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bug_monster

Reaction score
all the talks say tablet.... i dunno...

The tablet version (Stingray) is being developed along side the phone version (Olympus/Etna), and supposedly are very similar specs-wise. Would be really cool if the only differences were screen dimensions (10" for Stingray, 4"+ for Olympus), battery size, and OS (Honeycomb for Stingray, Gingerbread for Olympus).

BigZig

Reaction score
I don't think that picture is going to be even close to what the final product will be.

BigZig

Reaction score
Adrozz7 probably just googled super phone and copy and pasted the first picture he or she saw. Untill an offical picture release by moto or a carrier I would not trust any picture I see.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Wow, someone doesn't like sliders.

BigZig

Reaction score
No I like sliders I have a OG droid and I love my keyboard just don't like random pictures that don't mean anything

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Well, after a lengthly search for material regarding the Tegra 2, this is the only concept i've seen thats been tagged by Moto and Nvidia. So being as there aren't any leaks thus far a concept can only be regarded as such, a concept. No need for a picture to produce such disdain.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... hopefully the white/black look is just a prototype or mock up... not something I wanna carry around... all black please :)

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Wasn't hard to locate.

olympusmoto.jpg

Although the picture is of a concept phone. I am hoping that this is the phone that get released. I for one do not like slider phones.... I like the onscreen keyboards... If it is a Slider I might not get this phone.