Motorola Droid T2 Dual CPU Super Phone?!

DKunch

Reaction score
... hopefully the white/black look is just a prototype or mock up... not something I wanna carry around... all black please :)

The white on the phone is supposed to represent glare from the shiny screen and shiny material they used

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
... hopefully the white/black look is just a prototype or mock up... not something I wanna carry around... all black please :)

The white on the phone is supposed to represent glare from the shiny screen and shiny material they used

like glass silly....lol

The glass is half...?

attempted at a bad pun...

it probably resembles a glass face like the iphone 4..

and then i asked what you think...

The glass is half full or half empty...

i had a FAIL.

illmatic636

Reaction score
lol. Yeah, if you ask me, the other phones look more like a concept. This phone reminds me of my Touchpro on a diet. Very Sexy

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The "superphone" supposedly looks like a slightly smaller version of the X

Sent from my Droid

DKunch

Reaction score

ok. good to know....

not the best representation of that however :icon_eek:

Yeah i mean thats a computer drawn concept... so im sure its prolly not the easiest thing to do to get a glare look on something to show that its shiny. But they did a pretty good job of it though

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid
do you know if they are doing away with the 'hard' buttons like the X has? IMO they don't fit the device, I'd much rather 'soft' keys.

brando56894

Reaction score
I totally agree, I would much rather have soft buttons. I think the hard buttons ruin the look/feel/sleekness of the front of the phone.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
As long as it is a 4" and not 3.2" , the Droid , a great phone is still to small and the X almost to much .

BigMace23

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I know the last bit of info let out over at howardforums was that this phone was still only a concept on paper with no usable form of the phone in the near future... have you heard anything to confirm this or have any other news?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Sent from my Droid
do you know if they are doing away with the 'hard' buttons like the X has? IMO they don't fit the device, I'd much rather 'soft' keys.

I so hear you on this : ) Those hard keys are not something I'm a fan of. There was no mention of the hard-keys just "a smaller version of the X"

I would assume though they will do away with them. Why bring out the same build/style of an "old" device you know?

@BigMace I think it was on Android and Me a few days ago (cannot remember the exact date) but the source was quoted as saying what I said above (smaller version of X)

Thing about all of this is is that the styling can be scrapped at a moments notice. Could start out looking this way and end up looking that way.

BigMace23

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I so hear you on this : ) Those hard keys are not something I'm a fan of. There was no mention of the hard-keys just "a smaller version of the X"

I would assume though they will do away with them. Why bring out the same build/style of an "old" device you know?

@BigMace I think it was on Android and Me a few days ago (cannot remember the exact date) but the source was quoted as saying what I said above (smaller version of X)

Thing about all of this is is that the styling can be scrapped at a moments notice. Could start out looking this way and end up looking that way.

Oh ok thanks I see what he was saying now... I can't wait for this phone! Hopefully we will see an unveiling at CES

BigMace23

Reaction score
Ah..... Looks like it is definitely going to at&t first which really isn't that much of a problem if its launched with LTE on verizon soon after that. But Blur????? Come on Motorola give us another stock android phone with an unlocked bootloader.

Source-http://androidandme.com/2010/11/news/motorola-olympus-coming-to-att-in-2011-with-android-2-2-motoblur-and-tegra-2/

Maybe things will change by the time it launches?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I doubt they'll scratch blur but maybe it'll at least get 2.3. Plus as someone pointed out it might launch with 2.3 on Verizon anyway since it'll be coming out after the At&t version.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk