Motorola Droid stuck in Boot Loader

aaronisking

Reaction score
Okay. I've checked everywhere to try to solve this problem. Saw a few posts here about it, but most people had problems with their Droid being plugged in, or being wet, or just simply the keys being pressed down. But unfortunately my Droid just constantly wants to go into Bootloader and I don't know why. I've tried pressing down the keys to make sure they aren't stuck, and I've also tried hard resetting the phone, but neither worked. I'm stuck on this. Oh, and for some reason my droid won't sense my SD Card, I was wondering if that might be the problem, but I don't know how to remove the grill covering the SD Slot.

Would it be better to try to fix it, or just simply go to verizon and see if they can flash the phone?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay. I've checked everywhere to try to solve this problem. Saw a few posts here about it, but most people had problems with their Droid being plugged in, or being wet, or just simply the keys being pressed down. But unfortunately my Droid just constantly wants to go into Bootloader and I don't know why.

Did you try to root? Did you install a new app or task killer?

I've tried pressing down the keys to make sure they aren't stuck, and I've also tried hard resetting the phone,
What did you do to reset?

but neither worked. I'm stuck on this. Oh, and for some reason my droid won't sense my SD Card, I was wondering if that might be the problem, but I don't know how to remove the grill covering the SD Slot.
The SD card is below your battery.

Would it be better to try to fix it, or just simply go to verizon and see if they can flash the phone?

As long as you've not attempted to root you can go to VZW.