MIUI-Dev Themes

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
will someone apply and let me know if this works. Im not currently on miui.

Kuro4.0_12.11 .mtz Link does not work...it has been removed. updated theme links are in my original Kuro thread.

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes it is for 12.24, i just didnt rename yet since I am looking for someone to test. Provide me some feedback as I dont have miui on my phone, so I will depend on someone to give me details.

:)

fox_dye

Reaction score
yeah it works just fine. a little slow loading but otherwise it works. looks nice too. thanks for the theme update

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah it works just fine. a little slow loading but otherwise it works. looks nice too. thanks for the theme update

Thank you for the feedback.

Please do me a huge favor and attempt to install a 3rd party app from your sd card (or anywhere) and make sure there are no reboots. It happened to me when I flashed MIUI, but some have reported it doesnt. Just want to be certain it is not related to applying a theme.

I appreciate your feedback Fox!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok folks...no need to download that tester anymore. I am uploading my 3 versions as I type.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New .mtz format Kuro themes updated in kuro thread.

Replaced the bg pressed kuro cursive from the theme. It is now white only when unlocking the phone.

Enjoy folks!

tu3218

Reaction score
So I'm guessing the new format includes features to change font, boot animation, etc. Is there a way to change individual items. I would like to try a different font, and I'm wondering if that's possible or a place to get fonts.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you using the new MIUI? If you're in the theme manager it gives you a list of options for changing the system, icons, font, boot animations, etc.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whoops...I forgot to put the fonts package in my theme...Gimme a few....Ill upload the updates in my OP.

Sorry about that.

tu3218

Reaction score
Are you using the new MIUI? If you're in the theme manager it gives you a list of options for changing the system, icons, font, boot animations, etc.

Yeah, I click on fonts, then under current fonts it says Blue Steel 2( my current theme, yea its old format but I like completely transparent lockscreen). I click theme fonts, and only my current loaded theme shows up for fonts. Now there is also an option to load more themes but I haven't loaded any fonts on my phone before. I was thinking there was fonts built in the rom. It showed them when I was going through the .zip file of the rom.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you can only switch through fonts between themes. There are only like 3 themes in the .mtz format, maybe 4 and you have to have them on your SD card in order to use their fonts.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
What transparent battery widget is that on the Evo theme? Looks slick.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App