MIUI-Dev Themes

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
The newest EliteProHD is just sic with the flow on the icons at the bottom and the newest zip of wallpapers..

:icon_ banana:

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
The newest EliteProHD is just sic with the flow on the icons at the bottom and the newest zip of wallpapers..

What is dock flow and how do i enable it? Thanks....

Dock flow is installing icons that are skewed in order to make the dockbar as if it is staggered. You need to go to [THEME] Elite Pro HD (BETA)).. Go to page 72, post 719. He gives you a zip of the icons and wallpapers. There are skewed icons to insert. You need to change his main download from .mtz to .zip and go into framework/res/drawable-hdpi-finger and replace the pngs for the icons, but they have to have the same name. Rename his skewed icon that you want to use i.e. icon_gmail.png

Hope that helped..

EDIT... Be sure once you are done to rename his file back to .mtz and put it in your theme folder. Works like a charm.. Make sure you use the right slant depending on the icon you are wanting to replace. You'll understand once you look at the png files.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im pretty sure this would not be difficult to do for me as well.

The only thing is that people use different dock icons, so a skewed zip would have to be used to select the images you want skewed....and the user can choose themselves.

stlcity

Reaction score

What is dock flow and how do i enable it? Thanks....

Dock flow is installing icons that are skewed in order to make the dockbar as if it is staggered. You need to go to [THEME] Elite Pro HD (BETA)).. Go to page 72, post 719. He gives you a zip of the icons and wallpapers. There are skewed icons to insert. You need to change his main download from .mtz to .zip and go into framework/res/drawable-hdpi-finger and replace the pngs for the icons, but they have to have the same name. Rename his skewed icon that you want to use i.e. icon_gmail.png

Hope that helped..

EDIT... Be sure once you are done to rename his file back to .mtz and put it in your theme folder. Works like a charm.. Make sure you use the right slant depending on the icon you are wanting to replace. You'll understand once you look at the png files.

Thank you much..will try it once I get home. I saw a snapshot of the screen in that thread and was wondering how to enable it..

motiond

Reaction score
I guess I just don't get how to get these new theme formats to show up. Is there a step by step out there that I missed? Im sure its something im doing wrong but I van figure it out?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Edit: nevermind I got it lol!