MIUI-Dev Themes

arpitbull

Reaction score
OK, so not only do the system icons have to be in the "icons" folder, they also have to be renamed to there system names. I will upload the newest version of my Evolution theme in a couple of minutes. It works perfectly as far as I can tell. I even have the original revolution font in there, which should theoretically work when we get the new update.

Any buttons such as the "send" button in the mms folder that have writing on them are now in the drawable-en-hdpi folder.

Hope this helps everybody, the new theme system works perfectly for me except that it takes forever to load themes.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I've been sitting here trying to edit all the themes I have to work with the new format and that was one of them haha.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Question for the people that are using the new format. Did you delete the old .zip files before installing the .mtz ones? Or did you just keep them there?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question for the people that are using the new format. Did you delete the old .zip files before installing the .mtz ones? Or did you just keep them there?

I deleted all of mine. I don't think all of them are update with the new format though. They're renamed but not all of them have been reconstructed. You can still use the .zips.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
No, I know the old ones still work. Just trying to see if maybe the reason the new ones are not showing up in the theme manager was because the old ones were still there. Wasn't sure if there was maybe a limit in how many themes you can have in the theme manager or something else that may cause it not to show up.

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
No, I know the old ones still work. Just trying to see if maybe the reason the new ones are not showing up in the theme manager was because the old ones were still there. Wasn't sure if there was maybe a limit in how many themes you can have in the theme manager or something else that may cause it not to show up.

We're going to have to get the OP updated with themes that conform to the new standard. Hey arpitbull I see you have icons in both the icon's and drawable-hdpi-finger folder. Why are you having to do that?

arpitbull

Reaction score
I forgot to delete the folder. I was rushing to try and get it out. I will update again soon anyway.

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I forgot to delete the folder. I was rushing to try and get it out. I will update again soon anyway.

OK. I wondered about the finger folder and if it was still needed. I looked at couple other releases that said they were fixed and they still had it too. Thanks for the answer!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Check the OP. Themes are in a new format now so only the updated themes are being listed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
They need to be updated. There is a thread that has metamorphs for them but I tried one previously and it didn't work. You may have better luck

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

frostthejack

Reaction score
Old themes still work new themes have more features.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk