min and phone number changed

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
hi I've recently decided to unroot to see if easy root was the problem my friend was having and when i got back stock and booted up my min and phone number were completely different and i cant activate anymore what went wrong?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds to me like you're going to need to make a trip to Verizon. Good luck!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi I've recently decided to unroot to see if easy root was the problem my friend was having and when i got back stock and booted up my min and phone number were completely different and i cant activate anymore what went wrong?

Don't know what you mean by min but try *228 option 1 before heading to Verizon Store today and see if that doesn't reprograms hour phone. Make sure that you have any traces of root removed from your SD card.

OP
V

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
the mobile identification number its usualy the same as your phone number. and ive tried that there is nothing wrong with anything else its just those two things arent right they are just a string of zeros then 6092 thats kind of a weird number isnt it?

OP
V

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
forget this thread I've found the solution.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk