MIN number changed after flash

Badouken

Reaction score
So i rooted my galaxy s3 and tried to flash cm10 rom , i have had a previous rom for months but as soon as i flashed my new rom had no service and my MIN/phone number changed! How do i change / fix this i evem tried to flash a backup but no luck!im on a verizon gs3 any help?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Try this... If it doesn't work let me know....

Needed: Phone Info (Get it from the market).

1. Go into system settings->More...-> Mobile Networks -> CDMA Subscription. Change into NV.
2. Put Phone into airplane mode. Go out of the menu and take it out of airplane mode.
3. Check about phone->status and you should have a weird number. This step may be unnecessary, but if you did it right you have a weird Phonenumber like 000-000-1234.
4. Go back to system settings->More...-> Mobile Networks -> CDMA Subscription. and change to RUIM.
5. Airplane mode. Exit out of that menu and airplane mode again. check about Phone -> status and your number should be restored!

You may have lost data which is where Phone info comes in. If you lost data:

1. Go to system settings->More...-> Mobile Networks. Change network mode to LTE/CDMA
2. exit out that menu and 3g should come back but either way go into Phone info.
3. In Phone info go to Phone information then scroll down and change set preferred network type to either LTE/CDMA auto (PROL) or LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL).

OP
B

Badouken

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks worked like a charm! You are a lifesaver! This saved my skin!

Jezreel

Reaction score
Thank you so much!

I just wanted to say Thank you because your expertise and knowledge fix my problem concerning flashing roms and losing my network connection and because of you I was able to restore it. YOU are amazing and I am just grateful to you for the information that you wrote on the thread that helps people to fix such issues.:happy3::biggrin::biggrin::icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus
Sincerely yours,
Jay