Might as well, right?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I thought I'd make a little introduction since I haven't yet and it'll be a chance for more then just mainly one section(Droid 3 section) to get to know me as well. I made this account in November just to ask a quick question then went idle for months until late June, and now I've been posting quick a bit. This forum, is GREAT. It has about everything you need to know about anything Droid related that's out so far, plus rumors/facts on future things.

Anyway.. my name is Ben(jamin), I live in Lincoln, NE and I am 18 years old, currently a senior in High School. My current phone is the Droid 3. I play Track where I do Long Jump(I jump 23ft 2 3qt in.), 100m dash, and the 4x100 relay. I also started doing Jiu Jitsu about 2months ago which is just crazy fun and addicting. I'm also a huge UFC/MMA fan and recommend it to anyone who's a big fan of it. Try it out, you'll love it.

Aside from that, I love graphic design.

Unlike most of my friends, since I hangout with more of the "jocks" and stuff, I am one of those pretty athletic guys that are also pretty geeky and love technology. My friends find it funny, but at the same time they like it cause I can usually always help them with any tech-related problems they're having or if they want to get something high priced like a phone, computer, TV, I can lead them into the right directions of whats good and what's not. Same goes with my family.

After High school, I'll likely either join the Marines and go to college getting into graphic design, or just do that outright itself. But me loving martial arts, I think it would be a great opportunity to be able to train Marines in MCMAP(marines martial arts). I mean, why not do something I enjoy doing and getting PAID until I'm 24 and afterwards, go on with a "normal" life.

So, that's me. Thanks for reading!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Keep up the studies at school and if u decide to join the military, I'm all for it. So good luck and hope ur future is as bright as u seem.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Keep up the studies at school and if u decide to join the military, I'm all for it. So good luck and hope ur future is as bright as u seem.
Thanks! Definitely glad I joined, great forum.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I've seen a few of your posts. Keep up the positive attitude!

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guidot! And DROOIID as well. You'd be the 2nd person so far I've talked to a bit also from Lincoln, pretty cool!

DROOIID

Reaction score
Ya we have a large Android base in Lincoln. Just can't wait for 4g, but mostly just the Bionic.

PM me man if you need anything.

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya we have a large Android base in Lincoln. Just can't wait for 4g, but mostly just the Bionic.

PM me man if you need anything.
Agreed. I talked to a VZW rep over by 27th and he said we should have it in the next few months and that it's already over at the Coliseum. So, I can't wait. I'll definitely be upgrading from my D3 to a 4G phone if we get that.

And thanks, will do.