New and needing help

Bioneer

Reaction score
Good evening!
I'm Scott McKye, going by "Bioneer". I've been interested in minimizing environmental pollution since my senior year of High School. So the products we're pursuing as a US manufacturer for the event industry are all about to be cannibalized for any greener alternative.

I hope I can come up with variations of classic materials instead of wholesale replacements. It's no one and everyone's fault we're in the mess we are today. Lots of those people were just doing their jobs when they discovered the amounts of collateral damage they contributed or were consequentially a party to, relative to the accumulating negative effects on our environment.

I love the Droid 4 and know I'm probably only utilizing a small percentage of it's potential. Before I go any further, where once I thought the "Droid" announcements and graphics each time it booted up were terrific, it's now grown to be a very irritating experience.

- How may I disable this feature either completely or to mute the volume. I've read others who have the same question, but they must have a different phone. After going to Settings, I must choose either Sound or Display. There's nothing that combines the two as is often suggested as the way to disable this.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can send my way and hoping I can return the favor soon,
Bioneer

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Scott!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum...as CJM states rooted will be the only way .

N2 tap'd HD

OP
B

Bioneer

Reaction score
To everyone who's already replied, I thank you very much for your rapid responses - I'm not familiar with the "root" - what is this? I'm sensing you're not writing I'm able to do this myself. Please advise.
Bioneer

newbroot83

Reaction score
To everyone who's already replied, I thank you very much for your rapid responses - I'm not familiar with the "root" - what is this? I'm sensing you're not writing I'm able to do this myself. Please advise.
Bioneer

You can do it yourself. Look up root droid bionic. Rooting basically gives you more control over your device.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Suggest you investigate rooting process thoroughly before you try it, as you can easily render your phone useless if you mess it up. DancingNexus