Hello, Droid Forums!

Seethe

Reaction score
Hello! I've been going by Seethe since Xbox Live was released and I was able to create an account. I'm an avid gamer, currently only playing on PS3. After 3 RRODs I gave up on Microsoft for a while but I'm actually hoping for a new 360 this Christmas so I can catch up on exclusives. I love music and generally listen to anything from Rock to Heavy Metal but an occasional track by Frank Sinatra never hurt anyone! I've been addicted to Photoshop, Graphic Design, and Web Design since I took classes back in High School. I'm currently a Professional Rescuer and begin my EMT B training next month. I am also working on my Associate Degree in Criminal Justice.

I've been an Android fan since the beginning and I'm still sticking by them even with the release of the iPhone on Verizon's network. Recently upgraded to the X2. I could probably share more, but I will spare you all.

OP
S

Seethe

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. good luck in ur future endevours.
It sure does sound like I have a lot ahead of me. Thanks!

I rooted my X2 when I got it and flashed it the other day because I got tired of the request to update popping up because I can't install it after removing all of Verizon's bloatware. When I flashed it, I ended up putting 2.3.3 on it instead of 2.3.2 which it was originally requesting. It's not a big deal, I don't think? But now I don't know what any of the status bar icons or colors mean. I have a Triangle next to my Signal Bars and I have no idea what it means. My Wi-Fi symbol, Signal Status, and everything else all change colors as well. Can someone inform me what all of this means?