Merry Christmas Everyone! SSX 1.1 is Under the Tree ;)

mpetruzz

Reaction score
I was thinking about giving this rom a try. Do I just download the zip in the first post to install?? That was labeled update so I wasn't sure if I had to have the previous version installed, which I don't.

Also, what are the install instructions??

Thanks!

dhaymond

Reaction score
That's correct but you have to at lease have 2.3.320

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

mpetruzz

Reaction score
Im on .34. so i can just install the zip from the first post over my current rom??

jayboe

Reaction score
Just wanted to thanks to Chevy for all of his hard work and have a beer on me.
I done my system update and then installed SSX 1.1 and have been enjoying it for about four days now. I have been using SS 4.4 - 4.9.5 on my old Droid1 and now I look forward to seeing what is in store for DX.

Sent from my DroidX using you know who. TPTK ;-)

dhaymond

Reaction score
yes; mpetruzz

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

[email protected]

Reaction score
I don't think my phone has ever looked or ran this well! Chevy, you are da MAN!! Thank you dancedroidlook at my happy phone...

jayboe

Reaction score
So far so good all but one thing... When I try the overclock in chevy tools my DX instantly shuts down for a reboot which is sluggish and it seems to take about 5 minutes or more after the startup for it to get back up to speed. Other than that all is good.
?Will we get to see that transparent notification again? I really like that little feature :)
Beers on me maaan!

hrtk

Reaction score
my droid x with ssx1.1 has been restarting on me about 2-3 times a day, yesterday i wiped all data and it did not restart by itself. but this morning when i got up, i went to click on my email and it restarted. any ideas why this may be happening?

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
SS... Simply Stable

Ive ran Chevys Roms on several OG Droids, Droid X, & Have had zero problems... I follow the installation suggestions he gives to the letter, & folks when it comes to overclocking an X or Droid 2, JUST SAY NO! youre asking for force closes, bootloops, & heartache... it may run fine for a while then it will strike. They are plenty fast enough as is running on SS X. I would much rather have a device that works 100% of the time with no fails, than to push some silly benchmark score that does you zero good, & gets you sweating over your phone becoming an expensive paper weight! I also freeze ADW Launcher, & Launcher Home, & use the stock loader.... it works & works well every time, zero lag... I have spare parts & set i
the transition & animation speed for fast, & she flys. Chevy, youre a genius my man, keep up the good work!:blackdroid::heart::reddroid::heart::greendroid:

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear you all are enjoying it! :)

And not that it's important - BUT if y'all are sending beers, someone else must be getting them! ;)

XDRDX

Reaction score
The OP doesn't have donation links so I didn't know where to send those beers to, I just drank the tequila for you instead. I would send some. Is there a way to change the background on the ongoing event since you left the font black so that the cardock.apk would work and not change the icon color? You can't see what's playing in pandora or downloading from dropbox. I also would like the clear notification pulldown if possible. Other than those 2 things this rom is one of the best yet, if not the best. I also have issues where it slows down on occasion but that is likely some other app I am running. If you need a tester let me know, I reload my phone probably 2 to 3 times a day so not afraid to sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@xdrdx - lol on the tequila!

In my sig is a link if you feel so inclined ... you can also find the link in the news section of my tools ...

Yea, I am aware of the font color issue in the pulldown - I am attempting to get that fixed but have as of yet been unsuccessful. Same on the clear pulldown, hopefully I can get that worked out soon. Thanks for your support, and I will certainly keep you in mind for testing, thx for the offer :)

XDRDX

Reaction score
Gotcha, I apparently don't see sigs on Tapatalk I never even thought if that, I never go to the sure online itself. My wife always highjacks my computer. I will go hit it up and buy you a couple beers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk