Merry Christmas Everyone! SSX 1.1 is Under the Tree ;)

dhaymond

Reaction score
Myself too. Except my problem isn't the dialer, mine is that my; gmail don't notify me of new mail or auto sync. Help, plz

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

avalanche32

Reaction score
Myself too. Except my problem isn't the dialer, mine is that my; gmail don't notify me of new mail or auto sync. Help, plz

hey make sure that you go into settings-accounts then click your gmail account and make sure the box beside gmail has a check mark if not click on it and your gmail should start syncing.

Shawn2774

Reaction score
Just installed this version. I have been waiting for the update!! Boot-up seems to be much slower than stock ROM, but other than that, I love this ROM!

geronimogman

Reaction score
Ok i just went back to stock and did the OTA so now im on 2.3.340 So im just wondering if i have these steps right on what i need to do? first i shall root with do root, then install boot strap, then install clockwork recovery, and then install update..zip chevy ssx 1.1

churchoffaith

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks great rom I have tried about all that are out and this is a keeper. Great job and thanks again.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ok i just went back to stock and did the OTA so now im on 2.3.340 So im just wondering if i have these steps right on what i need to do? first i shall root with do root, then install boot strap, then install clockwork recovery, and then install update..zip chevy ssx 1.1

You might want to root with Z4Root. Not sure if doRoot will root the new update. All of your steps seem correct.

*Note - Install Boostrap, then open ROM manager and hit flash clockwork, then open bootstrap and hit bootstrap recovery (you should see Success!), then hit reboot recovery. Then navigate to the location where you saved the SSX 1.1 zip file, and install it. That's it.

f100cleveland

Reaction score
This is the best ROM I have ran. My phone loves it, no reboots, no super long delays to unlock it, good battery life, ect. I also am a big fan of the blurry ROM's, so I'll be sticking with this onedancedroid

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is the best ROM I have ran. My phone loves it, no reboots, no super long delays to unlock it, good battery life, ect. I also am a big fan of the blurry ROM's, so I'll be sticking with this onedancedroid

Thanks for your support - and thanks to all of you who have said similarly nice things :)

geronimogman

Reaction score
Thanx cjriddle22, because of u I instaled and everything went very smoothly...n thanks chevy...UR A MANCHILD when it comes to the roms these days man. appreciate all

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
I dont know if its me or not. But ssx v1 seems alot slower than the first version. I dont know why it would be

avalanche32

Reaction score
Thanks for the great rom but i still have a problem with launcher2 the dialer on the dock won't work it says application not installed on your phone, i used root explorer to take a look and its there in the system/app folder but it doesn't work with launcher2 and it's not showing up in the app drawer, do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the great rom but i still have a problem with launcher2 the dialer on the dock won't work it says application not installed on your phone, i used root explorer to take a look and its there in the system/app folder but it doesn't work with launcher2 and it's not showing up in the app drawer, do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?

I do not include Launcher2 in this ROM - did you add it manually? Or are you talking about ADW failing on the dialer?

avalanche32

Reaction score
sorry i was coming from the fission rom and some how the launcher2 was sticking around but i finally got a clean install and it didn't pop up this time, sorry for the mix up.

Last edited: