[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
I've actually been working on a little modded/hybrid version of Steel Droid and Mav. Lol it works sorta but I'm nowhere near Dev enough to pull it off perfectly. Just some copy and paste shenanigans to get things to look and feel how i want them.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone
----------
Well I jumped over to Steel Droid 4.8 and its nice, its badass like this rom. However in the credits it does say thanks to Buckmarble for the help in getting somethings working, so I don't feel so bad knowing they were working with each other to get things work. I still stand they need a hybrid, maybe this will spark into something awesome.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ma5t3rw1tt said:
----------
Well I jumped over to Steel Droid 4.8 and its nice, its badass like this rom. However in the credits it does say thanks to Buckmarble for the help in getting somethings working, so I don't feel so bad knowing they were working with each other to get things work. I still stand they need a hybrid, maybe this will spark into something awesome.

Haha. I make my rounds. I help a lot of people out. Im working with Davros and actngrezy on the side too on gnex stuff!

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Haha. I make my rounds. I help a lot of people out. Im working with Davros and actngrezy on the side too on gnex stuff!

73657d1323629627-repesin-eli-hauskoja-kuvia-netistae-1320199974629.jpg

wil700xx

Reaction score
Ever since I got a replacement phone. The 5.7 has the the volume wake. Anyone know how to turn it off. Only happens when I use the gb rims.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
5.7??
edit:eek:h.. why would you want to turn that off? first thing I missed when I tried some ICS beta

Last edited:

wil700xx

Reaction score
Doubleyoupee said:
5.7??
edit:eek:h.. why would you want to turn that off? first thing I missed when I tried some ICS beta
Yes 5.7. I hate every time I turn the volume up its goes to sleep. Then when I hold it it goes to where u can reboot and etc... I think its annoying.

wil700xx

Reaction score
For some reason I do. Ever since I got a replacement phone it does it.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
I haven't heard much action from the dev's in awhile, any new progress in 4.5? Theme development maybe :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I'd rather have new features than new themes TBH. (cough* notification toggles)
Anyway I think mavrom 5.0 - if it gets released - will be the last 2.3 mavrom now that KEXEC 4.x is looking good

freaknormel

Reaction score
Same issue here!

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

I have that problem too.. Screen of death ( screen does not turn with power button, OR keys ) so i have to pull out battery. Also reboots.

The camera sometimes doesnt open, it gets stuck at image of camera ( the screen before the camera actually opens ) than, after some waiting it reboots.. but this problem i have with previous MAverick version too, so it is not related to 4.5 i think

ANy fix for those problems?