[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

odongo

Reaction score
BJPalmer85 said:
had the issue where my screen wouldnt turn on. the soft keys would light up at first and then they eventually went dark. only way to fix it was to pull the battery.

is this a known issue? if so any fix?

B

Same issue here!

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

javipoo

Reaction score
Clean install, previously using 4.0. Went to try out 4.5. So far so good. on my third day but on the second day I
OC to 1.2 and then random reboots started. I'll try 1.1 and report.
Some times opening more than 3-4 tabs'll crash dolphin browser, a few random freezing. When playing music and you pull down notifications, some times it'll freeze and the audio'll stutter until a minute passes when it'll reboot itself.
Some small, not uncomfortable, but you do notice some lag.
I'll do another clean install following the simple instructions after I try OC 1.1 for 2-3 days.
Hope this helps. I realize I may sound unappreciative - This is not the case I can assure you! I appreciate work and am only trying to leave feed back.
Keep up the good work! Love this rom

reimer

Reaction score
Half solved ADB device offline:

1) Found /sbin/adbd.old file and renamed as adbd (R/W mount on root explorer) . This didn't solve USB ADB problem
2) Used adb wireless BUT after "adb connect 192.168.xxx.xxx:5555"
when applied second command "adb shell"

error: more than one device and emulator

3) solved with:

adb -s 192.168.xxx.xxx:555 shell

doogald

Reaction score
[1] I lost the visual voicemail app from verizon, so I have no idea if I have voicemails waiting, I have to *86 to check. (Probably need a work around for this)

Isn't the Verizon visual voice mail app in the play store?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...SwyLDEsImNvbS52encudnZtLmFuZHJvaWRjbGllbnQiXQ..

(I believe that Google has a Talk issue at the moment, so the play store may not connect righ now, but I was pretty sure that app was on the market on the phone.)

pm2gonzales

Reaction score
Same issue here!

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

Well I ran a test, I left my screen on for at least a half-hour and it was working fine. But leaving the screen off for about a half hour, get so I can't wake it back up. Had the same problem for Eclipse 2.2.2 and 3.0. I really don't know what causes this. Maybe the devs have an idea?

Silnocus

Reaction score
In case anyone is having issues editing the rom for the XT860, here's a link to one which is already set up for it. Someone was asking for one over in the XDA dev thread, but i can't post over there (new user and whatnot).

http://db.tt/we8pgeCc

Sent from my XT860 using Tapatalk 2

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Looks like the black screen has cursed me, has happened a couple times in the last few days, I press the power button to turn screen on and the softkeys light up but nothing on the sreen

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score
Looks like the black screen has cursed me, has happened a couple times in the last few days, I press the power button to turn screen on and the softkeys light up but nothing on the sreen

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
----
That is why I stayed with 4.0 but something tells me I gonna try Steel Droid but no disrespect at to this rom, who knows though meaning on a switch.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
----
That is why I stayed with 4.0 but something tells me I gonna try Steel Droid but no disrespect at to this rom, who knows though meaning on a switch.

I personally switch between MAV and Steel Droid depending on how I feel that week. lol Both are amazing ROM's, with amazing devs! One could dream about a collaboration between the 2 ROMS >__>

*cough*please dear god*cough*

lotzakritters

Reaction score
I personally switch between MAV and Steel Droid depending on how I feel that week. lol Both are amazing ROM's, with amazing devs! One could dream about a collaboration between the 2 ROMS >__>

I do the exact same thing lol. I agree, that would be awesome if that happened. (thumbs up)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

ma5t3rw1tt

Reaction score

----
Funny thing is that I am running Maverick Rom and I rooted my buddies droid I told him he should try Steel Droid and he tells me its awesome. So I think maybe both devs should come together and make a rom together and maybe call it Steel Maverick or Maverick Steel or I donno, something catchy.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I've actually been working on a little modded/hybrid version of Steel Droid and Mav. Lol it works sorta but I'm nowhere near Dev enough to pull it off perfectly. Just some copy and paste shenanigans to get things to look and feel how i want them.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone