Load PRL in Droid Global

ns13_2000

Reaction score
Hi, I did this a couple of months ago and now i have forgotten how I had made it work. Infact I will be selling my Droid Global next week. MIN - mobile number identification. This is different from phone number (msisdn,mdn). The service provider assigns this value to the phone number. Below are all the details you will require to program your phone to latch on to the Reliance India network but before that your MEID needs to be shoved into the Reliance network. 1) User activation MIN CDMA system ID 14655 2) Extended NAM MIN True IMSI CDMA system ID 14655 Country Code 404 CDMA network 65535 1st channel A 283 1st channel B 384 2nd channel A 691 2nd channel B 777 Emergency 1 911 Emergency 2 #911 Emergency 3 *911 Access overload class 0 SPC 000000 3)SID/NID pair SID/NID1 SID 14655 NID 65535

sir i have used this codes now the cell phone says you are in international data roaming charges may apply. but still i am not able to activate reliance number. please help. thanks

ns13_2000

Reaction score
sir i have used this codes now the cell phone says you are in international data roaming charges may apply. but still i am not able to activate reliance number. please help. thanks

sir i dont have min number how do i activate my driodx on reliance network. please help me sir.

OP
A

ankitmania

Reaction score
Hi AAnkit I ve bought a droid 2 global bought second hand. now unable to get the right unlock code. Can't call verizon since I wasn't a customer. So no help from that side either. Read that you have efficiently using the cdma through some procedure. Can you please guide me through that process? Thanks Bipin
Hi Bipin ... i have been off the topic since sometime .... i am sure u wud have found a way to use cdma on ur droid .. if not let me know