Linear For Liberty v1.5

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the theme for liberty but y do I get a force close on the liberty toolbox in the setttings menu only with the linear theme??? Can u please fix or help please

quick question did you use the zipalign feature in the toolbox??

tshook06

Reaction score
yeah i did this morning...it didnt help at all liberty toolbox works from the market but not in my settings how can i fix it

kdkinc

Reaction score
yeah i did this morning...it didnt help at all liberty toolbox works from the market but not in my settings how can i fix it

I would try a app uninstall than reload from Market.
Having no issues and I did do the Market version.

Hope it helps...

tshook06

Reaction score
im not talking about the market app at all not working im talking about in the settings menu where it has about phone and all that the main menu on the phone where liberty toolbox is it force closes every time i try to open it i had no problem with any other theme except linear....love linear want it to work for me

detox

Reaction score
im not talking about the market app at all not working im talking about in the settings menu where it has about phone and all that the main menu on the phone where liberty toolbox is it force closes every time i try to open it i had no problem with any other theme except linear....love linear want it to work for me

Not sure if this will work but it has fixed other issues I've had before. Try to reinstall liberty rom WITHOUT wiping anything then reboot. Then try to reinstall linear WITHOUT wiping. Make sure you mount system before installing theme. Hope this helps.

detoXatappin on my X

kdkinc

Reaction score

I wasn't clear I was referring to the ToolBox app...

Detox has a great solution also....

justreboot

Reaction score
sweet / dl linear from the liberty toolbox caused an error and boot loop gonna dl this sep and start over thanks :)

i tested this 5 times last night before release no issue, were you on wifi? if you weren't and something interrupted the dl you could have gotten a corrupted DL, if thats the case it will stay corrupted until you clear the DL, do so by going to your sd card/liberty/downloads and removing the zip and retry or you can dl it separately from the link posted

Sorry i never responded earlier / everything is ok now! Freakin' great actually... One or two random reboots trying to isolate/ no overclocks or other mods/ prolly an app that's f'd up... anyway, is there a way to toggle the transparency in the dialer and some of the other dialog boxes?

I'm kinda liking the way matted blues has the dialer, etc going, but like the way your theme is solid :) If there were a way to get the transparency show just the background and not the screen that's behind it that would work too. The issue is if you have widgets and icons and what not showing on the screen and pull up the dialer, the font that shows is really hard to read. This applies to the contacts too, which are of course part of the dialer.

Just puttin' in some feedback. Other than that, it's an awesome rom/theme combo

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the dial pad to show up when I am in a call and need to use the touchtones, like when updating roaming capabilities or dialing an 800 number.....
is there a setting I am missing?
THank you!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have the pull up dialer enabled? If so just press where it says linear and drag up.

detox

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the dial pad to show up when I am in a call and need to use the touchtones, like when updating roaming capabilities or dialing an 800 number.....
is there a setting I am missing?
THank you!

Quick question...when you're on the phone, is the dial pad button non-responsive?

detoXatappin on my X

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
No, I don't have the pull up dialer enabled..... the dial pad button works when I make phone calls to regular numbers....I guess it is just the *228 number I use to update roaming capabilities....

detox

Reaction score
No, I don't have the pull up dialer enabled..... the dial pad button works when I make phone calls to regular numbers....I guess it is just the *228 number I use to update roaming capabilities....

I just updated roaming capabilities on my phone to see if I could simulate the same problem. I have the pullup diaper enabled and it worked fine for me. Try to enable pull up diaper and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: hahahaha. Pull up diaper. Lol. That should say DIALER :)

detoXatappin on my X

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Thank you! That did it! It will take some time getting used to the pull up dialer, but worst case scenario, I only use it to update my roaming....but it is a pretty cool feature, so best case I use it all of the time!

One more question...is there an easy way to change the font? I love the theme how it is, but my eyes might be too old for such a thin font. If I use one of the fonts in the toolbox, will it change the font in the linear theme I am using? Just not sure how they interact once you have a theme....

detox

Reaction score
You can change the font in the liberty toolbox. It doesn't give you a preview of the font but try a couple out and see what you think

detoXatappin on my X

tshook06

Reaction score
Is the main menu liberty toolbox working for anyone else running linear??? NOT the market app
Thanks