Linear For Liberty v1.5

Discussion in 'bgill55' started by bgill55, Jan 12, 2011.

1. justreboot

justreboot Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry i never responded earlier / everything is ok now! Freakin' great actually... One or two random reboots trying to isolate/ no overclocks or other mods/ prolly an app that's f'd up... anyway, is there a way to toggle the transparency in the dialer and some of the other dialog boxes?

I'm kinda liking the way matted blues has the dialer, etc going, but like the way your theme is solid :) If there were a way to get the transparency show just the background and not the screen that's behind it that would work too. The issue is if you have widgets and icons and what not showing on the screen and pull up the dialer, the font that shows is really hard to read. This applies to the contacts too, which are of course part of the dialer.

Just puttin' in some feedback. Other than that, it's an awesome rom/theme combo

2. Dr.Dad

Dr.Dad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't seem to get the dial pad to show up when I am in a call and need to use the touchtones, like when updating roaming capabilities or dialing an 800 number.....
    is there a setting I am missing?
    THank you!

3. skurtz1313

skurtz1313 Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have the pull up dialer enabled? If so just press where it says linear and drag up.

4. detox

detox Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Quick question...when you're on the phone, is the dial pad button non-responsive?

detoXatappin on my X

5. Dr.Dad

Dr.Dad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No, I don't have the pull up dialer enabled..... the dial pad button works when I make phone calls to regular numbers....I guess it is just the *228 number I use to update roaming capabilities....

6. detox

detox Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just updated roaming capabilities on my phone to see if I could simulate the same problem. I have the pullup diaper enabled and it worked fine for me. Try to enable pull up diaper and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: hahahaha. Pull up diaper. Lol. That should say DIALER :)

detoXatappin on my X

7. Dr.Dad

Dr.Dad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you! That did it! It will take some time getting used to the pull up dialer, but worst case scenario, I only use it to update my roaming....but it is a pretty cool feature, so best case I use it all of the time!

One more question...is there an easy way to change the font? I love the theme how it is, but my eyes might be too old for such a thin font. If I use one of the fonts in the toolbox, will it change the font in the linear theme I am using? Just not sure how they interact once you have a theme....

8. detox

detox Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can change the font in the liberty toolbox. It doesn't give you a preview of the font but try a couple out and see what you think

detoXatappin on my X

9. tshook06

tshook06 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the main menu liberty toolbox working for anyone else running linear??? NOT the market app
    Thanks

10. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8
    Works On my End. By chance did you Zipalign the system Apks??

11. Dr.Dad

Dr.Dad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, the toolbox going through settings force closes. The market one works. Before uploading the rom I can say for sure that both types of tool boxes worked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

12. Dr.Dad

Dr.Dad Member

Ratings:
    +0
    And are you saying we should zupallign or are you saying that it could have caused this issue? I did not zipaklign.......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App