Linear For Gummy Jar

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
looking great bro switch out that launcher icon with ours :) for a complete look!

I had it and im used to launcher pro and I drug something overtop of it. Now I can't find it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ok long press on your screen and choose custom shortcut, then choose launcher activities. choose open/close app drawer. then click on the icon to the left and choose icon from our icon pack we have 3 different launcher icons to choose from :)

detox

Reaction score
looking great bro switch out that launcher icon with ours :) for a complete look!

I had it and im used to launcher pro and I drug something overtop of it. Now I can't find it.

ok long press on your screen and choose custom shortcut, then choose launcher activities. choose open/close app drawer. then click on the icon to the left and choose icon from our icon pack we have 3 different launcher icons to choose from :)

Thanks bro

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Looking great so far!! Awesome work as always bgill and skurtz!!
aefe5535-918f-de2f.jpg

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefe5535-918f-de2f.jpg

Thanks Theif....that Wallpaper will be addressed in the next ADW update we resized it by accident when building the ADW Theme. The Text will fit on the screen.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A new Goodies update in 3rd post Maps 5.0, Voice Search, and Pandora have been updated. Enjoy

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Gotta say, switched from apex 1.3.1 to newest gummyjar and linear theme.... And I love it man!!!

Zetsumei

Reaction score
I know the bnb fix for the voice search has been done, has it been applied to the theme yet? Also under notifications when you have an active download the text seems to be black.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BnB issue has been fixed it is in the 3rd post in the goodies folder.

As far as active downloads....I assume you are seeing this when using a 3rd party app like dropbox. We can't control that because they don't reference the framework for text color. Every app that does market ect should be fine.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
BnB issue has been fixed it is in the 3rd post in the goodies folder.

As far as active downloads....I assume you are seeing this when using a 3rd party app like dropbox. We can't control that because they don't reference the framework for text color. Every app that does market ect should be fine.

I actualy don't use drop box. Although I do use miren browser, not sure if that makes a difference?
Edit: Downloads from the market seem fine. Also just wondering about the haptic feedback issues for the D2, its alot softer than usual/ doesn't even work after installing the theme.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
aefe5535-918f-de2f.jpg

Thanks Theif....that Wallpaper will be addressed in the next ADW update we resized it by accident when building the ADW Theme. The Text will fit on the screen.

Sounds good! No worries... that was the ONLY thing that was a little off for me the rest is pure win!!

mpetruzz

Reaction score
I downloaded the goodies zip, but when I try to install the apk files they won't and I get an error message. What is the best way to install them?