Gummy Rom Releaases Mile Stone 2.0!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Team Gummy has just released their milestone 2.0 build to multiple devices. The latest build comes with several new features as well as plenty of performance and speed optimizations, and bug fixes. Milestone 2.0 introduces "Gummy Dark" which is a blacked out theme for the Gummy Rom. The option for Gummy Dark is built right into settings so you can toggle on and off this dark blacked out theme. Lock Screen Notifications and Active Display are also new in Milestone 2.0. You get all the information you need and fast with the Active display and Lock Screen Notifications. We are all pretty familiar with the Pie launcher by now. Gummy now includes this very popular navigation setup! App options gives you all the source built app settings you need. Status Bar and Quick Settings allows you to customize your battery, clock position, quick settings tiles and more. There are plenty more features that come with the Gummy Rom. In fact there are far too many to list here.

Via @kejar31

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
i havnt rooted my moto x since i signed up with t mobie a couple months ago. i might just be back in the game.