Linear For Gummy Jar

mpetruzz

Reaction score
I downloaded the goodies zip, but when I try to install the apk files they won't and I get an error message. What is the best way to install them?

Did you make sure to extract them first?

Yes. I downloaded the goodies zip, extracted it to my desktop, transferred the apk's to my sd card and when i tried to install them using file manager they wouldn't. Is there another way I should be installing them?

Zetsumei

Reaction score
I downloaded the goodies zip, but when I try to install the apk files they won't and I get an error message. What is the best way to install them?

Did you make sure to extract them first?

Yes. I downloaded the goodies zip, extracted it to my desktop, transferred the apk's to my sd card and when i tried to install them using file manager they wouldn't. Is there another way I should be installing them?

What exact error message comes up?

mpetruzz

Reaction score
It just says Application not installed along with the little symbol. I made sure to check r/w in file manager as well.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have market versions of the apps installed it will not work. Remove the market versions first.

Sent from my DROIDX

mpetruzz

Reaction score
That did it!! Never thought of uninstalling the original app. Thanks!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not a problem glad you got them installed.

Sent from my DROIDX

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice find....u don't like that?!lol Just kidding I think I know what that is from. I will work on a fix but it wont be till tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX

Droidee

Reaction score
Let me just say that this is the best rom and theme I have found to date for my D2. Keep up the excellent work. You and everyone who worked with you on this project should be extremely proud. Thank you.

myboygino

Reaction score
For some reason when I install this theme I get no service. I can't make any calls. I followed install directions. I can restore my backup and everything is fine so im not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

buckeyefreak

Reaction score
For some reason when I install this theme I get no service. I can't make any calls. I followed install directions. I can restore my backup and everything is fine so im not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Ok....so this should work..in recovery..wipe data..wipe cache...then restore your most current backup....then flash the theme...all in recovery...then reboot...and poof...should be golden my friend!!! I want to thank my man fsrbiker for that tip...it has worked everytime!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Edit text in Tweetdeck Linear is blacked out.
http://db.tt/z2fG4mX

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OK Test this one fully. Please try to run through all the apps functions. I had to add a bunch of lines to a XML and I want to make sure it didn't break anything else. I didn't have time to fully test.

It should Install overtop of the current one without a problem.

Link:
Linear BETA TweetDeck Fix

jwolf

Reaction score
Awesome work!!! Quick question though... is there any way to have a solid black background to the phone dialer app instead of the transparent. Personally I love the transparent and want to keep it but I brought my wife into the world of rooting and have her running Linear on top of GJ and the only thing she doesn't like is the fact you can see things behind the numbers. Any solution? Thanks!