Linear For Gummy Jar

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Heres a new forum segment called "questions from stupid"

I installed gummy, waited for everything to restore from the market. Applied linear, everythings great. Then stupid me realized I didn't install swype prior to applying linear, so I now have that horrendous white swype keyboard. The op says swype is themed, so, any advice on how to get it themed from my current state?

Also, the op says something about a goodies folder....where can this be found? One app I would love to see themed linearly is winamp (because it really whips the llamas ass).

Thanks again for the hard work, your theme really does kick some ass. I think it could beat chuck norris.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Heres a new forum segment called "questions from stupid"

I installed gummy, waited for everything to restore from the market. Applied linear, everythings great. Then stupid me realized I didn't install swype prior to applying linear, so I now have that horrendous white swype keyboard. The op says swype is themed, so, any advice on how to get it themed from my current state?

Also, the op says something about a goodies folder....where can this be found? One app I would love to see themed linearly is winamp (because it really whips the llamas ass).

Thanks again for the hard work, your theme really does kick some ass. I think it could beat chuck norris.

for all your add on needs!!! Go here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/108546-goodies-adw-linear.html

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has this issue (haven't skimmed through more posts yet) the rotary lock screen seems to stay on even if you deselect the option. Then when you go back into settings it shows that the rotary lock screen is still checked. Thanks.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has this issue (haven't skimmed through more posts yet) the rotary lock screen seems to stay on even if you deselect the option. Then when you go back into settings it shows that the rotary lock screen is still checked. Thanks.

works fine for me I can switch back and forth without a hitch

Zetsumei

Reaction score

works fine for me I can switch back and forth without a hitch

I had just to had reboot and long press the home button in the settings menu right after I unselected the rotary lock screen.

v4npro

Reaction score
Like the new update, but in the market when you click on a app, for instance, there's 2 white boxes with light grey text thats hard to see. Whats up with that?

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Seems like the black list feature in cytown is still malfunctioning. Non stop vibration when you get a call from a # on the blocked list :(.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seems like the black list feature in cytown is still malfunctioning. Non stop vibration when you get a call from a # on the blocked list :(.

yeah we are working on the Just dont black list anyone until we get it handled

izandmic

Reaction score
Love the theme but I'm not getting any service. I tried dialing#228 but I'm getting fcs. I really like this theme. any thoughts?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the theme but I'm not getting any service. I tried dialing#228 but I'm getting fcs. I really like this theme. any thoughts?

can you give a little More detail of the Steps you took prior to flashing the Theme and if you are on the DX or D2

izandmic

Reaction score
Sure, I'm on a dx downloaded version 1.3 bootstrapped and rebooted into recovery mounted system and flashed. Waited for boot and it came up with no service. Tried diaing #228 and I keep getting forceclose. Oh yea happy new year and great work on the theme

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sure, I'm on a dx downloaded version 1.3 bootstrapped and rebooted into recovery mounted system and flashed. Waited for boot and it came up with no service. Tried diaing #228 and I keep getting forceclose. Oh yea happy new year and great work on the theme

Happy New Year To you too! Try flashing the Theme againm if that doesnt work Flash rom then theme no wipe at all!

mpetruzz

Reaction score
This was my absolute favorite theme, but i'm not having great success on gummy 2.5. The theme seems slow and the animations seem to be different. Did anything change in the version of 2.5?? It just seems to be buggy compared to the other themes. One thing that happens is that the keyboard doesn't automatically go away sometimes, I'll have to press the back button in order for it to go away on webpages.