Linear For Gem

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im having some issues with the hardware keyboard, its nice having the predictive text but it messes up when trying to hit the alt and caps buttons.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I totally forgot that the MT keyboard doesnt play nice with the D1 Ill make a patch to put the stock aosp Keyboard back in (themed of course!!)

666ogre666

Reaction score
Thanks, other then that and the capacitive touch this theme is amazing. It feels good to be rockin some Bgill themed sapphire again

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok, love the theme but I'm only having one problem. It seems that since I installed the themed Market, the market has began to fc. Any help?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
scaled.php

very soon!!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Linear For Gem v1.1 is Live check First Post!!!

gambit07

Reaction score
Thanks for the release, really wanted to use this but the same bugs I mentioned a few pages back are still there on the D1, namely the battery icon has two percentage overlays one of which is static and is whatever percentage you were at when you turned the phone on. Also in landscape the lockscreen sliders are visible as well and the phone still runs hotter for me than it does with stock 2.0.2.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the release, really wanted to use this but the same bugs I mentioned a few pages back are still there on the D1, namely the battery icon has two percentage overlays one of which is static and is whatever percentage you were at when you turned the phone on. Also in landscape the lockscreen sliders are visible as well and the phone still runs hotter for me than it does with stock 2.0.2.

turn off the Battery Percentages off in gem settings. as for the phone running hot we havent added anything that would effect that, maybe change your kernel!

gambit07

Reaction score

turn off the Battery Percentages off in gem settings. as for the phone running hot we havent added anything that would effect that, maybe change your kernel!

I did that however the static battery percentage stays in the battery icon, so instead of getting an overlay it's whatever your battery was at when you turn the phone on, doesn't change until it gets rebooted. Yeah the temp thing is weird, its the stock gem kernel on both so not sure why that's happening.

Edit: I was also getting FC's on the market right after flashing the theme, I'm sure I could've fixed it but thought I'd let you know.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I did that however the static battery percentage stays in the battery icon, so instead of getting an overlay it's whatever your battery was at when you turn the phone on, doesn't change until it gets rebooted. Yeah the temp thing is weird, its the stock gem kernel on both so not sure why that's happening.

Well any changed to the Services.jar requires a reboot. IE clock color changing the battery % . are you saying after a reboot after turning them off it stays stuck??

gambit07

Reaction score

Well any changed to the Services.jar requires a reboot. IE clock color changing the battery % . are you saying after a reboot after turning them off it stays stuck??

Yeah after a reboot I still had the battery % stuck at whatever level it was at when the phone turned on. You're supposed to be able to turn off the battery% correct and just have the bars? I was unable to get that to work at all.