skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Armyof2 that is sweet

Added Known issues to 2nd post.

gambit07

Reaction score
Wow VERY nice theme, one of the best I've seen. I know this is a long shot but any chance we'll see an azure bluish accents version of this instead of the red? Blue is my favorite color :)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow VERY nice theme, one of the best I've seen. I know this is a long shot but any chance we'll see an azure bluish accents version of this instead of the red? Blue is my favorite color :)
You never know......once we have theme where we feel it is as good as we can make it a color may be added. But we still tweak things with every release.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

gambit07

Reaction score
You never know......once we have theme where we feel it is as good as we can make it a color may be added. But we still tweak things with every release.

Sounds awesome, can't wait for 2.0.2!

gambit07

Reaction score
Couple bugs I've found on the D1, first when the lockscreen is in landscape mode the slider bar returns to its previous location (higher up instead of at the bottom right most portion of the screen) and when you press it it is not transparent it turns green. Second it appears as if 100 is permanently set on the background of the status bar battery icon. I had battery percentage turned off when I flashed it, now there is a 100 on the battery, I turned on battery percentage and now the real battery level (90%) is overlayed on top of the 100. Third my phone is running quite a bit warmer since I flashed. It's usually between 25-35 and now it's between 35-45. Anyway great theme again guys, really top notch.

scodog

Reaction score
Installed Linear For Gem them on D1 running Sapphire 2.0.2 and is in a loop reboot, I never can get past the spinning Sapphire after installing theme. Any suggestions?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installed Linear For Gem them on D1 running Sapphire 2.0.2 and is in a loop reboot, I never can get past the spinning Sapphire after installing theme. Any suggestions?

Yeah install 2.0.0 the theme is made for the "real" released version not the version someone other then cvpcs released.

scodog

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, reverted back to 2.0.0, and looking forward to cvpcs releasing 2.0.2.dancedroid

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, reverted back to 2.0.0, and looking forward to cvpcs releasing 2.0.2.dancedroid

Not a problem hope you enjoy it. Trying to work out a few bugs with it for the next release.

The Matt

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been eager to try out this theme. Just one problem, I can't install it. I hope its not a dumb question, but is it compatible with sprecovery? I've flashed roms/themes before with no problems at all. But when I try installing linear, it starts to install but then says installation aborted. Any ideas on what to do? Btw I'm on a D1, sapphire 2.0.0. Thanks!

gambit07

Reaction score

Not a problem hope you enjoy it. Trying to work out a few bugs with it for the next release.

Just wanted to let you know I confirmed those bugs, flashed the stock Saph 2.0 in case it was a problem with a previous theme, then flashed Linear over top, still came out with the same issues. Looking forward to the update.

666ogre666

Reaction score
Im having some issues with the hardware keyboard, its nice having the predictive text but it messes up when trying to hit the alt and caps buttons.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App