LINEAR for D1?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BETA Testing closed thanks to all that applied.

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Okay skurtz,installed just as you advised. Kept the stock kernel, no problem installing. Haven't had any issues the short while I have been running linear.l do have to say that visually this theme is crazy! haven't seen anything like it. Animations are smooth as it gets.l haven't been running it long but linear is extremely impressive.can't thank you enough ,.my droids never looked better!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay skurtz,installed just as you advised. Kept the stock kernel, no problem installing. Haven't had any issues the short while I have been running linear.l do have to say that visually this theme is crazy! haven't seen anything like it. Animations are smooth as it gets.l haven't been running it long but linear is extremely impressive.can't thank you enough ,.my droids never looked better!

Not a problem glad you like it. We do know about the white text issue in the market.....we have been working hard to correct it just haven't found a solution yet that doesn't break something else.

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Yeah white text issue,also percentage in battery doubles over after dropping from 100.stays doubled at 80 so far. Tried reboot but still there.

Nevermind percentage is fixed, just unchecked it in gem settings.

Armyof2

Reaction score
So far so good...still no vibe on the soft keys, but no complaints from me on that i kinda like it...gonna test a phone call soon since that was the major issue before...had phone f/c's will let you know when i'm back from break

OP
c_hale22

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So far so good...still no vibe on the soft keys, but no complaints from me on that i kinda like it...gonna test a phone call soon since that was the major issue before...had phone f/c's will let you know when i'm back from break
the phone.apk looks very slick and works like a champ.

Skurtz and bgill I cant get over how nice this theme is, most of the time I get bored with themes and switch around but Ive been using this one for little while and dont see myself changing until you guys come out with the next bad a$$ theme.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so if this beta is running well we will make a post soon for a full release!

666ogre666

Reaction score
Yes please do!!!!! I love you're themes. Incognito kicked ass

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
so if this beta is running well we will make a post soon for a full release!

Yeah I haven't found any major issues.batt% was off as I reached 20%, no haptic feedback which personally I think that's a plus. Text in market, also setcpu where it reads ondemand etc. In front page was blacked out.everything else has been amazing! The animations are great. Theme really speaks for itself.just like to thank skurtz& bgill for the fantastic job & allowing me in on the beta. Ill be carrying this action around for good while!! No doubt everyone will enjoy!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beta testers can you confirm that you can install apps from the market ok?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Armyof2

Reaction score
Updated lookout and it downloaded and installed with no problems when i was out driving around but i'm stuck at work with no service to test a fresh app that wasn't previously installed..