1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Linerar for TranQ???

Discussion in 'bgill55' started by P3Droid, Jan 12, 2011.

1. P3Droid

P3Droid New Member

Is there no linear love for the users of TranQuility.
  2. bgill55

bgill55 New Member Theme Developer

I am willing to port to tranquility. I need the DL link to the Latest verion
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

shweet..... would be great to see Linear for use on the new TranQ build coming.
  4. P3Droid

P3Droid New Member

Will shoot to you later today. Thanks. If need be I am more than willing to throw in a hand...
  5. bgill55

ok that would be awesome. I just never know the most current version, i need to buy your app i guess ;)
  6. rustyp2

rustyp2 New Member

That would be awesome! I love TranQ, and BGill is doing some awesome things. . .
  7. skurtz1313

skurtz1313 Theme Developer Theme Developer

It is added to latest tranQ thanks to P3droid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  8. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

I'd like to say thx to you guys for a great theme. Very simple and nicely done all the way threwout a ROM.

I would like to just toss an idea out there for you guys to consider. Back when you guys were doing Incognito you had a few different color schemes which was great you could change things up but still have the same feel/look of the theme. That said you guys should consider keeping the same base of Linear but make a couple of differnt color choices if folks are not a fan of what is currently used ( ie Red ). I know back on Incognito Orange was a big hit and a lot of folks like the Olive also. I know it is a lot of work which is why I'm just tossing it out there as an idea for you guys to think about, but i do think it would be a huge hit if you did decide to do another color or 2 as I know a lot of folks are not big fans of red. Specially do to the fact VZW uses so much red to begin with and people try to get away from it. Anywhoo keep up the great works guys. Peace
  9. bgill55

As soon as we get this version where we want it we might consider other colors. but not until then this theme alone is a beast to maintain!!
  10. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

It's all good man, was just an idea/thought that had crossed my mind seeing as your old Orange Incognito was one of my most favorite themes of all time. Heck I still use the Orange or Yellow ADW theme to this day on my current ROM. I totally understand tho as I know how much work is involved in this stuff for you guys.