LINEAR for D1?

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill, will we ever see LINEAR for a D1 rom?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If all goes to plan you will have that option if using sapphire. Or any of the gem series from cvpcs. Bgill has been hard at work porting it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to help due to my crazy work week.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Armyof2

Reaction score
running it on my sapphire build...beautiful...the vibrate on the soft keys isn't working but i find i don't even care

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
running it on my sapphire build...beautiful...the vibrate on the soft keys isn't working but i find i don't even care

Nice to here from you again Army! Like the good ole days..... Have you noticed or found anything else that is a problem?

Armyof2

Reaction score

Nice to here from you again Army! Like the good ole days..... Have you noticed or found anything else that is a problem?

Hit a major one today. Phone apk force close trying to make or receive calls but not sure what all happened it was fine til today...couldn't get logcat cuz I needed to restore to make the call I was trying to make will see if I can replicate later

OP
c_hale22

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Hit a major one today. Phone apk force close trying to make or receive calls but not sure what all happened it was fine til today...couldn't get logcat cuz I needed to restore to make the call I was trying to make will see if I can replicate later

Same here, it fc'd from the get go for me. I thought it was just me though.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

How did you get the Install to work?? what were your steps for this??

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

How did you get the Install to work?? what were your steps for this??

Yeah, I'd love to help you figure this one out Army :)

squrily

Reaction score
I had the same FC's on the phone from the get go. Everything else was running fine on it. I started out with a fresh backup of sapphire I had. Then just went thru the normal clockwork zip install of linear and then the adw theme. It worked great for hours until I had to make a call thats when I got the FC's. I was able to make the call and then it would crash but wouldn't hang up. But no way to answer a call. Re downloaded a fresh copy and started all over again this time without installing the adw theme but still same problems. Tried a few different things but dialer still isn't working. Cant wait till its all up and working I loved playing with it and all my og droid friends were jealous of it when they got to see it. If you need any beta testers for it let me know I love running your stuff I miss my incognito so cant wait for this.