Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisJ

Reaction score
The only issue I have is that I don't have the option to just sync my facebook contacts I currently have on my phone. Instead it syncs the 600 people I have on facebook where I only wanted it to sync with the 300 or so people I talk to...I have tried to deleting on the phone and gmail and as long as the facebook sync is setup they all cone back...I have had to remove the facebook contact sync to get rid of the issue...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pcpimp

Reaction score
Anyone get this with gmail account? I don't have accounts&sync. Should I? I noticed gmail wasn't automatically syncing so I cleared data and this is what I got :)

I got it fixed thanks!

Last edited:

auracle2g

Reaction score
everytime i get a text message it plays some god damn annoying irish jig song that makes me want to kill myself. i cant figure it out. please god help me.

leviathngod

Reaction score
The car dock screen doesn't come up when I put my phone in the car dock. It just stays on the home screen.

bmorebest55

Reaction score
Total newbie question. Still trying to learn figure everything out, but which .596 should i download and install? Odexed or deodexed? Is this a preference thing or does it make a real difference for the liberty gb v0.6 rom?

Jiibus

Reaction score
The car dock screen doesn't come up when I put my phone in the car dock. It just stays on the home screen.

Open Liberty Customizer and go through the set up, skip the ones you don't want, and you'll eventually come up on car dock options.

jl92880

Reaction score
Corporate Calendar Sync - Not Syncing.
There has been discussion about using AOSP vs Blur. I've used both and won't will not sync. Go to Calendar+Settings+Calendars - Phone Calendar the sync button is grayed out and can not be selected. I've cleared data within Application Management+Reboot+Reconfigured on both Blur and ASOP. Nothing seems to work.

Currently, using Outlook to Google Sync for my Calendar info, didn't get all my appointments but most.

Also, selected which calendar within customizer+unchecked calendar sync+cleared data.

Ideas or Thoughts?
Thanks.

Last edited:

halfsackin

Reaction score
Communicating with server taking longer than expected

The only issue I am seeing is that when I delete my ADW Ex launcher, before going to the default launcher I see a message, "communicating with server". This will not ever communicate, and then I get the message, "This is taking longer than expected, will try in the background." Now, maybe this is nothing, but I have noticed my battery life has decreased significantly since doing this. I am not sure if this is a bug with Liberty or not. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mikooster

Reaction score
I just flashed Liberty GB 0.6 last night and the issue I'm having with it is that the wallpaper resets to default after every reboot. It sets fine and stays fine until I reboot.

Any suggestions on that?

I tried reflashing

Also, how do you go back into the Liberty Customzier after the first run?

Thanks!

leviathngod

Reaction score

Sorry, I fixed my own issue. I ran the liberty customizer and after running that, it works fine. I have no issues now. It all works smooth as can be. Thank you.

dancedroid:icon_ banana::)

Status
Not open for further replies.