Liberty 3 Bugs

jmondo311

Reaction score
I think I have this same issue. What really happens is that anything that would be controlled by 'media volume' no longer comes out the speaker. Headphones and Bluetooth do work. Searches on the net revealed a lot of talk about stuck headphone jacks and things but I never had this problem before... I can always reproduce it by running pandora for a while then stopping it. After that, no more sound from anything managed by 'media volume' until I reboot.

I'm having the exact same issue. Very annoying. Reboot seems only fix

HutRU01

Reaction score
1 and 2) that little circle arrow on the far right in the pull down menu is for screen rotation not sync ;-)

3) if you are using interactive x gov you need to change to either smartass, regular interactive or ondemand...that should fix that.

4) freeze that stock alarm clock app in titanium backup and install alarm clock plus, also make sure that in the settings you have it set that Verizon keeps the time accurate, not manual.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Thanks for that. I was beginning to think I was crazy with the auto rotate function.

kefler

Reaction score
Try freezing the blur gallery
Edit: regarding the sound issue that is

I think this works!!

To clarify I went into settings->liberty settings->gallery and uncheked the Blur Gallery.. I only ever use the AOSP gallery anyways. I rebooted immediately too.

After that I cannot get the problem to happen again and I've flipped in and out of pandora/spotfy/music many times.

How did you know this? Thanks!!

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been away from the forum for awhile, coming in to try to address a few issues I'm having. I am currently running Liberty 3 V 1.0 Since install I have had an issue where I lose audio on the phone. It seems to happen most when I play video out of my gallery but other things are causing it as well. The only way to fix it is to reboot.

Secondly, I just installed a new stereo head unit in my truck with bluetooth. The bluetooth calling feature will not work. When I make a call I can hear the person talking but they can not hear me.

I was about to flash Liberty 2.0 but don't want to stay on Liberty if these issues have not been addressed. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

tjarvis

Reaction score
Ref the audio issue read above about freezing the blur gallery...ref the veh Bluetooth issue did you install a dedicated mic for the Bluetooth calling?

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
I will give the blur gallery freeze a whirl, thanks.

Yes, I did install a dedicated bluetooth mic on the dash of the truck.

xandor

Reaction score
I cannot get Music to work -- it keeps FCing on me. Reinstalling had no effect.

KalKal

Reaction score
I have a few issues. Mostly just annoying tidbits.

I can't change the pulldown text, it freezes and then FCs on me, then it reboots my phone. Running 2.O.

The other one is the brightness toggle from the pulldown notification widget bar. I click it and it put the display in automatic, great it works! But then when I click it one more time to put it back to a different setting it doesn't do it. I have to turn off the display in order to get it to work.

Also, the lockscreens are broken. Well, just the aosp, the 4tab, and the moto lock one.

breachless

Reaction score
I ran Liberty 3 v1.0 with almost no issues. I have now flashed v2.0 a few times and have not had the greatest of luck with it. I feel like something is wrong with it: it shows as Liberty 1.0 in the pulldown menu for starters... I have downloaded it multiple times and the md5 sums match... Anyway, it seems I can run v2.0 for a few days and then the whole things just gets buggy, slow, and apps force close left and right. I have wiped, and even sbf'd this evening and installed 2.0 over the official GB update, same issue: shows up as 1.0. I see the screen shots in the threads saying Liberty 2.0 so I MUST be getting something wrong right???

**EDIT** OK, so it looks like I am a dummy for not reading a little more (you all see v1.0 in the pulldown menu don't you...) So that explains that. Has anyone else had problems with the phone slowly getting worse over the course of a few days in terms of speed and FC's? I am using GoLauncher, which I suppose could also be the culprit...

Last edited:

Tyler_C

Reaction score
Another issue... On the home launcher it wont let me add the dialer to the dock. I csn add everything but dialer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

HutRU01

Reaction score
Another issue... On the home launcher it wont let me add the dialer to the dock. I csn add everything but dialer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yeah, that is a bug. I just use Launcher Pro and it works like a charm.