Lets all flood Verizon on Oct 1st!!!

dautley

Reaction score
I know Motorola has said ICS for the Bionic has been pushed back to the Q4 but it has been listed as Q3 forever. Everyone needs to flood Verizon with calls asking “where is ICS for Bionic?” starting Oct1st!

Last edited:

rj160202

Reaction score
I know Motorola has said ICS for the Bionic has been pushed back to the Q4 but it has been listed as Q3 forever. Everyone needs to flood Verizon with calls asking “where is ICS for Bionic?” starting Oct1st!

Yea you go do that. We are all right behind you...

weaseman

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with verizon they said it should be any day now.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
weaseman said:

And how many times has that been said and heard from an employee

Otakulad

Reaction score
weaseman said:

Any day for a Verizon employee means in a few days, in a few months, or it has already launched, some people have it, but it goes out in waves so you will see it soon. All BS because they have no idea.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
What would the point of this be? It's not going to make the Atrix 2 OTA push end any sooner. We're just waiting for our turn in line on Motorola's servers, at this point harrassing VZW seems pointless.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
What would the point of this be? It's not going to make the Atrix 2 OTA push end any sooner. We're just waiting for our turn in line on Motorola's servers, at this point harrassing VZW seems pointless.

This is true. Guess we just have to wait our turn.

mattjenn

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:

Well xyboard 8.2 got approved by vzw fri so don't get disappointed if it rolls out first I am about to give up on bionic worst phone I have ever had with issues and worst updates

Sent from my DROID4 using Droid Forums

wheeler062505

Reaction score
mattjenn said:
Well xyboard 8.2 got approved by vzw fri so don't get disappointed if it rolls out first I am about to give up on bionic worst phone I have ever had with issues and worst updates

You said a mouthful

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes, so we are definitely ahead of them in line. We've BEEN approved for several days now.

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
Yes, so we are definitely ahead of them in line. We've BEEN approved for several days now.

Who said we were approved? All I keep reading(in between the lines of course) is that eventually we will get it.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who said we were approved? All I keep reading(in between the lines of course) is that eventually we will get it.
Verizon approved .246 and unless they pull any last minute crap, it will go OTA as soon as the Atrix 2 push is finished. Both sargentmajord and SamuriHL have soild info that is is approved. Refer to the wireless moot thread - but do know, it's a huge thread.

EDIT: It was actually signed off on Wednesday, September 24th

Last edited:

wheeler062505

Reaction score
lewwill said:
What about Etch a Sketch? Aren't they ahead of us too?

Are u kidding?! I think we should go back to 2 tin cans a some string. I get just as good of receiption and no data. Lol.