Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
tbb1226;[URL="tel:1912014" said:
1912014[/URL]]That's strange, I just received the .893 update OTA this evening. Perhaps this tier 3 tech floor manager whom you cannot call was "QUOTE Full of S&!T "UNQUOTE ??? :D
well they dont pull an update of all their severs in a mere hrs it takes 24-48 hrs

zirkdog

Reaction score
Would somebody please wrap all of this guy's threads into one so he can stop posting the same thing in every other thread.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I don't understand any of this. Why is ANYONE wasting so freaking much time trying to get to a Level3 rep floor supervisor manager or whatever the heck they are just to ask "when will my phone be updated?" Have we not already learned that the best fool proof method is to wait and see instead of trusting these fairy tales they feed us? Sure it's fun to speculate and discuss it, but my heavens lets move on and live our lives. The phone is great, it has some bugs, but your life remains the same regardless of when the update is coming. If I was Moto, I would see this dude's phone number and ignore the call or have it blocked. Sounds to me like senseless harrasment.

Status
Not open for further replies.