LauncherPro+ and redraw

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i know this has been discussed many, many times, but what is the best way to get rid of the redraw. i'm using UD v1.0.0

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey man, I was having awful redraw and lag issues. I dont remember who told me to do this but try this:

In Terminal Emulator type: su
Then type: echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop
Now reboot into recovery and clear your cache only and then boot up

This fixed ALL of my lag and redraws. Literally Launcher Pro is SUPER fast and has not redrew once man! Killer!

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey man, I was having awful redraw and lag issues. I dont remember who told me to do this but try this:

This fixed ALL of my lag and redraws. Literally Launcher Pro is SUPER fast and has not redrew once man! Killer!

Works perfect!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as far as i know, samsonite801 came up with this fix - at least that's the first place i ever saw it. it's posted in his signature. i concur that it can work wonders on lag and screen redraw issues. :)

gregg098

Reaction score
Ive noticed with ADW and Launcher Pro that the redraws have a lot to do with my background. The bigger the background, the more redraws I had. Something else to consider anyways.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My redraws seemed to have mysteriously stopped - haardly ever do I get them anymore, I think the only time is when I open an app in portrait mode, slide out the keyboard and press home while in landscape and I have learned not to do that

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App :wink:

segdoh49

Reaction score
I haven't had any redraws since I went to UD 1.0.0 and I have a lot of widgets on my 5 screens running ADW.........

Tsip85

Reaction score

Can you explain exactly what thos does? Do you type it in exactly as you have it here in TE? Or doed the >> bean "enter"? Do I press enter after I have typed this script in, or just type it in and then press the top button on my phone to reboot into recovery?

gwhiz377

Reaction score

Can you explain exactly what thos does? Do you type it in exactly as you have it here in TE? Or doed the >> bean "enter"? Do I press enter after I have typed this script in, or just type it in and then press the top button on my phone to reboot into recovery?

Type it exactly as it is there, hit enter, then reboot the phone or just type reboot and hit enter again.

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
omg i was having issues with launcher pro too, i thought it was because of my task killer or something, but this fixed it :) thanks guys!!

stabl4life82

Reaction score
hasnt fixed mine...the only way mine stays pretty much fixed and with no redraw is when i run my setcpu on main setup on 1200 max and 1100 min... i see most recommend doing it 100 and ur lowest for the min...but me i cant unless someone knows another way diff

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I thought I had finally found the fix to this problem, as my redraw lag was TERRIBLE.

However, when I tried, it bricked? my phone. :icon_eek: Thankfully, I was able to get back to clockworkmod and recover an old backup.....

turdbogls

Reaction score
I thought I had finally found the fix to this problem, as my redraw lag was TERRIBLE.

However, when I tried, it bricked? my phone. :icon_eek: Thankfully, I was able to get back to clockworkmod and recover an old backup.....

Weird....I had the same issue the first time i did this a well. This time oit seems to have worked and i have no redraw issues yet with a full day of heavy use.