How can I create a homescreen shortcut to the "Free Up 75mg" command?

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by Stemage, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Stemage

Stemage New Member

Launcher Pro lets you create shortcuts to "activities" within programs (pretty well), but under Ultimate Droid (or "UD Parts" - all that is available), I don't see the command for freeing up the memory - when adding shortcuts in LP.

How would I go about that? I'm speaking of the command under Settings > Ultimate Droid > Quick Commands obviously.

I'm hoping to have that available for quickly waking the phone up, as UD seems to have trouble getting moving after sleeping for a while, and Launcher Pro loves to redraw during that time as well. Freeing memory seems to help! But it's many steps to get there.

I've searched, but I can't find these instructions. dancedroid

And yes, I've tried all the tricks with LP. Redraws are better, but not the best. I normally reinstall once a week FRESH and pull from a backup, which speeds LP up for a few days.

Thanks!
  2. foxdog

foxdog New Member

why not echo launcher pro? i did that and i NEVER get redraw. also free 75 is a bad idea, android is built to have its memory full. try this app out for your memory issues [​IMG] it tweeks the systems memory to kill off apps a little better (yes the system kills apps and you dont need a task killer, this just tweeks the systems memory so it dose it more affectivly)
  3. foxdog

foxdog New Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  4. Stemage

Stemage New Member

I'd already done that when I made this thread. Bump, anyone?