How can I create a homescreen shortcut to the "Free Up 75mg" command?

Stemage

Reaction score
Launcher Pro lets you create shortcuts to "activities" within programs (pretty well), but under Ultimate Droid (or "UD Parts" - all that is available), I don't see the command for freeing up the memory - when adding shortcuts in LP.

How would I go about that? I'm speaking of the command under Settings > Ultimate Droid > Quick Commands obviously.

I'm hoping to have that available for quickly waking the phone up, as UD seems to have trouble getting moving after sleeping for a while, and Launcher Pro loves to redraw during that time as well. Freeing memory seems to help! But it's many steps to get there.

I've searched, but I can't find these instructions. dancedroid

And yes, I've tried all the tricks with LP. Redraws are better, but not the best. I normally reinstall once a week FRESH and pull from a backup, which speeds LP up for a few days.

Thanks!

foxdog

Reaction score
why not echo launcher pro? i did that and i NEVER get redraw. also free 75 is a bad idea, android is built to have its memory full. try this app out for your memory issues
1286078325791.jpg
it tweeks the systems memory to kill off apps a little better (yes the system kills apps and you dont need a task killer, this just tweeks the systems memory so it dose it more affectivly)

OP
Stemage

Stemage

Reaction score
I'd already done that when I made this thread. Bump, anyone?