Function to you view all home screens at once

LeoBloom

Reaction score
I have a Droid Pro with GB and I was normally using the paid version of LauncherPro. In LP, you could pinch in on any homescreen, and it would zoom out and layout out all of your homescreens on one screen. I had to go back to the stock launcher because LP kept crashing under GB but though I didn't think the stock launcher supported such a function, I had somehow stumbled upon it. Do you guys know what the shortcut is on the stock launcher; I've tried everything to no avail.

nomad2000

Reaction score
I'm keeping using LauncherPro at Droid pro, gingerbread, everything is fine,

I guess there is some app confliction in your device.

OP
L

LeoBloom

Reaction score
How would I go about finding out about an app conflict?

google123

Reaction score
Stock launcher on GB allows viewing all screens with a double-tap of the home icon. Press/hold to view recent apps. Double-tap to view screens overview. This is assuming that its all stock GB.

Sent from my Droid Pro using DroidForums

OP
L

LeoBloom

Reaction score
It's different on motoblur. Double tapping the home button calls on the voice search function by defauly, and it could be changed to a few other functions, neither of which do what stock GB would. Anyway, I've found the way to call on all the home screens in motoblur, but it's finicky as hell. Tell me if you guys knew about this, and if it works for you.

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

StingRay

Reaction score
Double-tapping home button on my GB Pro brings up all home screens as google123 noted....

A "quick" double-tap does open Voice Commands as you said, however it appears to do that only if I'm already at my primary home screen...if I'm at the primary home screen and hit home button once then it brings up all screens...hit again and Voice Commands opens..

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
If you flick up from any of the bottom dock icons, it will bring up the previews for all the homescreen. :)