Kangerade 6.0.11 - Pre Release.

stark23x

Reaction score
I noticed with 5.0.9 pure calender recognized 2.2 with this build it does not.Still works but it was ok in 5.0.9.Nothing else odd though.

Huh...I could not get Pure to recognize the 2.2 calendar on 5.0.9. At all. I tried renaming the files, everything. Odd.

durrell

Reaction score
It seems to burp when ChompSMS pops up a quick reply box. It is blazing fast, though. Will report more bugs if I see them.

shiznit05

Reaction score
The apps2sd scripts in the allinone scripts aren't working for me. When you go into the apps2sd options, it does not ask you to enter a number. If you do enter a number it doesn't do anything. I actually have to exit out of term emulator and go back in just to get back to the main allinone scripts main menu.

vmann32

Reaction score
Yeah Stark for the kang 1.1 it would never reconize pure calender but once I put 5.0.9 on it never gave me the can't detect pop up but now as I said its back.I have messed with this build as stock and now JRUMs tweaks and I have to say it is the best so far I am pretty much exclusively on JRUM's roms now.

mx371

Reaction score
Really fast. Clocked slower than I normally run and I've barely noticed a difference. It's been a bit laggy when I take it out of sleep mode to unlock it but I've been noticing that problem with all the roms I've run in the last week or so, so I don't think the rom is the problem. Only other thing that I have run into is that when I try to use the touch screen keyboard it wont pop up. I'm going to reload it to see if it goes away, will keep you posted. Allinone is awesome, btw. Don't know why someone hasn't thought of it before.

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still got some work to do on it.

I am really interested in kernel testing though. Wifi drivers changed in FRG01B.

anyone notice apps missing from the market? I used FRG01B's build id so it might have an effect.

cjlawson

Reaction score
I have been running with the stock kernel for about 3 hours now. So far so good.

vmann32

Reaction score
I have had chevys 1.2 ulv(now) and p3 1.2 lv(earlier) for a couple hours.I may have a few things missing from the market just noticed it.I have had the wifi on all morning and running fine.Will mess with some more kernels I just test how they run I am not into all the numbers of them which is maybe what you are looking for but I will tell you how it behaves.Thanks JRUM

ss13

Reaction score
Just installed. So far its great. Super smooth with stock kernel. I might just stay here for a while.

dtdlurch

Reaction score
Loading it up. Will try to give it a thorough run through and provide some feedback later on this evening after work...

hellboar

Reaction score
not all apps are showing up in the market for me. love the new settings, black background mms and reboot from power hold was something I desperately missed. I used the allinone to change a font, cool script, however when the reboot option took place the launcher2 force closed on reboot. Looking amazing Jrummy

PSUDroid

Reaction score
Apps did not restore for me after wipe. I'm not sure what changed recently but they have not on other froyo Tom's either. Not sure if its due to appbrain....

The kernal was drinking my battery like it was beer at a biker rally.