Justice Update...

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Liberty installer wont wipe dalvik cache, use root explorer then rename the justice file to a .zip, then either use rom manager premium or just reboot to clockwork and use the clear dalvik in the advance setting then flash over cm7, im going to attemp to flash over cm7 with only the dalvik wipe, ill let everyone know what blows up... I mean how it goes ;)

draexo

Reaction score
Where is the official justice bug thread??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thats a good question....but it seems like no one has been able to dl and install it so far

Not sure why, but wifi or 3g, probably two days before it lets me download.... wish he'd spend more on bandwidth!!

jp1m16

Reaction score
Well..Downloaded and tried to install but no luck at all. time to sbf back to the beginning froyo.. ARG... Anyone have any luck yet??? That do S#$k..

esmier

Reaction score
the gingerbread keyboard is really really small. Sort of like when it was first available. Something about the resolution.

jonlutz217

Reaction score
honestly..... this is dissapointing as of now at least. yeah i know he just put it out and all that so i dont want to hear that crap ahah. but he built this OFF of cm7, meaning it should be cm7 + a lot of cool little liberty extras he would throw at us. not a cm7 - a bunch of options??!?!! like why the hell would he get rid of the lock screen gestures?! i love that feature, and a lot others that just arent there? and the "justice settings" arent anything fancy either.

However it is very fast, like crazy fast aha. and the battery already seems way better. The camera works without having to flash, even the video works!!! I have very high hopes for this rom. jrummy and the liberty team do some amazing stuff. however for now even the buggy cm7 sounds better to me. it just has the better options

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Using clockwork and clearing dalvik cache only i was able to flash justice directly over cm7 nightly 30 with no issues

mr_brady

Reaction score
honestly..... this is dissapointing as of now at least. yeah i know he just put it out and all that so i dont want to hear that crap ahah. but he built this OFF of cm7, meaning it should be cm7 + a lot of cool little liberty extras he would throw at us. not a cm7 - a bunch of options??!?!! like why the hell would he get rid of the lock screen gestures?! i love that feature, and a lot others that just arent there? and the "justice settings" arent anything fancy either.

However it is very fast, like crazy fast aha. and the battery already seems way better. The camera works without having to flash, even the video works!!! I have very high hopes for this rom. jrummy and the liberty team do some amazing stuff. however for now even the buggy cm7 sounds better to me. it just has the better options

Side note - Video does work, but it's not 720p. It's only 480p.

jp1m16

Reaction score
Hey jon..did you flash from cm7? Now im am sbfed at the beginning. What would be the quickest way to get it loaded? I have toolbox donated version. Where do I start gang?

leonozug

Reaction score
I was on CM7, I bought Liberty Toolbox donate version, downloaded Justice, then renamed the file to a .zip, rebooted into recovery and did a complete wipe...data/factory reset, wiped cache, formatted system, data, cache, and wiped Dalvik cache and battery stats. Installed it and now I'm on it. Everything seems to be working really well. Gotta mess around with it and get it set up how I like it. Weird it's not themed or anything. Looks just like CM7. Hopefully we'll get themes for it soon.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just in case the toolbox doesn't show Justice again, would I be able to install the file manually through Clockwork?

I still have to sbf again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the thread again

Last edited:

rsansev

Reaction score
Got the download. Can I post a link? Is that allowed?

Yeah for now only pro tool box "subscribers" only.

Yep, i 'subscribed' and agree, gotta help the man out!
I have been on cm7 from the beginning and i am tired of not only getting no fixes to issues, but not even a response from cvpcs.

Jared has been a whole lot better about fixing/maintaining his ROMs and so... I am going back...
Renamed qtDRHz to have .zip. Backed up...wiped data... here i go!