Justice Update...

leonozug

Reaction score
Got the download. Can I post a link? Is that allowed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yeah for now only pro tool box "subscribers" only.

Yep, i 'subscribed' and agree, gotta help the man out!
I have been on cm7 from the beginning and i am tired of not only getting no fixes to issues, but not even a response from cvpcs.

Jared has been a whole lot better about fixing/maintaining his ROMs and so... I am going back...
Renamed qtWhatever to have .zip. Backed up...wiped data... here i go!

I have to agree with that...you know Jrummy is going to have this thing poppin' in a hurry. This is just the beggining for it, so give him time, it'll be sweet!!

rsansev

Reaction score
I'm up!!!

CM7DX (#20) to Justice 0.1 w/o any problems at all!

It CAN be done!!

Happy trails - live long and prosper (spoken softly to my battery...)

aubreyvt

Reaction score
Decisions decisions..... hmmmmmmmmmm. SBFing. I have to try this out. I cant resist.

leonozug

Reaction score
It looks exactly like CM7 cause it basically IS CM7...not much to see really. Camera/Video is fixed, all the google apps are included in it. Jrummy threw in a few of his tweaks in the settings which are nice. If the battery life is better than CM7 I will be really happy. It's really fast, I can tell you that. CM7 has tons of themes you can download, so I'm sure they will all work for this as well. XDA forums have tons of them available.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This sucks. Why no d2 ver? I would flash it right now if I had it!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

A Droid 2 version will come. It might take a few days as I have not started on it yet. The plan is to support more devices than just the Droid X and Droid 2.

Liberty Toolbox Pro will also be converted into a generic "ROM Toolbox" so all of the features will be able to be used on any ROM. I don't know when I will get this done. I am literally going to rewrite everything so it will be a whole new app but keep it under Liberty Toolbox Pro (name will change) so people don't have to repurchase.