Justice Update...

OP
N

Noven

Reaction score
Anyone have this running yet?

Opinions?

Pics?

Don't feel like sbf'ing back, was hoping Liberty 1.0 would be re-named Justice.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is good news. Now I need to figure out a way to download it without having to install liberty and go through all that hassle when I am already on a ROM that I can just flash it directly over...

You don't have to install Liberty to use the toolbox. Just get on rooted Froyo and download the Liberty Toolbox. Then download and install Justice. Its only in Liberty Toolbox Pro though...

Liberty Gingercomb v.09

berto1014

Reaction score
So what does this mean for Liberty AOSP? Is this one superior?

haha far superior. This will truely be the first Rom from Team Liberty that is completely source and blurless. If you have tried CM7, this is exactly that with Liberty on top.

I am extremely curious to see some pictures or a features list because I don't want to leave CM7 for something that may not be as good. But who knows. This forum has my due diligence today.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Justice most likely has a lot more customization than liberty aosp.

reposter432

Reaction score
I thought about trying CM7, but I liked the fact that Liberty's camera app works out of the box.

berto1014

Reaction score
I thought about trying CM7, but I liked the fact that Liberty's camera app works out of the box.

Can you adjust the different levels of the auto brightness? That is like one of my main features I love. I can set several different levels for it and how bright the buttons and the screen are. Also there are profiles and such with a very nice working power screen. Are these also in the Justice Rom?

Also can anyone confirm... Android Version: 2.3.4?

pwornama

Reaction score
Ok, I have been on Liberty GB for awhile and thinking about going to Justice.

From the limited information in the Liberty Toolbox so far, I plan on the following steps:

1) SBF with RSD Lite to 340
2) Root Phone with z4root (I do not think Liberty Tool Box will work without)
3) Download Liberty Tool Box
4) Download Justice
5) Load...

Does this sound like the correct steps?
Thank you,
Pwornama

berto1014

Reaction score
Ok, I have been on Liberty GB for awhile and thinking about going to Justice.

From the limited information in the Liberty Toolbox so far, I plan on the following steps:

1) SBF with RSD Lite to 340
2) Root Phone with z4root (I do not think Liberty Tool Box will work without)
3) Download Liberty Tool Box
4) Download Justice
5) Load...

Does this sound like the correct steps?
Thank you,
Pwornama

Download and install Bootstrap recovery. I am fairly certain you need that first before you can install the ROM.

*I am aware the link says don't download bootstrap. What that means though is do not install it after you install Justice. Justice insludes the bootstrap.

reposter432

Reaction score

Can you adjust the different levels of the auto brightness? That is like one of my main features I love. I can set several different levels for it and how bright the buttons and the screen are. Also there are profiles and such with a very nice working power screen. Are these also in the Justice Rom?

Sorry, I was talking about the Liberty, not Justice (for all, LOL). I'm waiting for some feedback before I try this.

berto1014

Reaction score

Sorry, I was talking about the Liberty, not Justice (for all, LOL). I'm waiting for some feedback before I try this.

Hahaha, my bad, totally misread what you said. I imagine I won't be the only one to make this mistake. I love his choice of names though haha, Liberty and Justice. His next Rom will totally be called For All.

chefb

Reaction score
Awe......I second the wait for some info on the rom first sbf is not hard but......eh bring on the themes

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
Are there any screenshots? I wanna see how the ROM looks before sbf and flash

leonozug

Reaction score
So basically, if you are on CM74DX like me, you can't download the toolbox to download Justice? I tried and nothing happened. If Justice is a CM7 based Rom, then why can't I buy the donate toolbox for $5 on the market? I take it I have to restore to my stock .340 rooted backup to do it? Never used Liberty so sorry if I come off as a noob here...lol