Justice now?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Justice is built off old versions of CM7. If you aren't happy with Justice, try CM7. Its already on Nightly 56, whereas Justice was built off of Nightly 20 something at the most.

My battery life has been better on CM7 than Justice. Also, CM7 is now Android 2.3.5 vs Justice 2.3.4.

CM74DX

debrad0307

Reaction score
Man 17 hours.... how in the hell? i don't get that much battery life out of my phone. i'm happy if my phone lasts my from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed. since i work 9 hours a day, my phone doesn't get used that much. i'm debating on installed Justice or ZombieStomped. not sure what i am going to do. heard a lot of horror stories about Justice so far (things not working, a lot of bugs, etc..). i love Liberty GB don't get my wrong but i am tired of looking at the same thing all the time... there is only so much you can do with 1 rom before you get burned out. i haven't changed my theme or other little things in like 3 months.... i am desperate to find a new look.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man 17 hours.... how in the hell? i don't get that much battery life out of my phone. i'm happy if my phone lasts my from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed. since i work 9 hours a day, my phone doesn't get used that much. i'm debating on installed Justice or ZombieStomped. not sure what i am going to do. heard a lot of horror stories about Justice so far (things not working, a lot of bugs, etc..). i love Liberty GB don't get my wrong but i am tired of looking at the same thing all the time... there is only so much you can do with 1 rom before you get burned out. i haven't changed my theme or other little things in like 3 months.... i am desperate to find a new look.

Justice will give you worse battery life. ZombieStomped gave me pretty good battery life, and so did Apex. I think the best has been Darkslide though.

random rom'd X

nyr2k2

Reaction score
my battery life on justice is fine, no different than liberty gb. the only time i notice a problem is if i take it under 20%. i'll get the 15% notification, and then 5 minutes later the ****er shuts off due to a dead battery. otherwise, it's fine.

i enjoy justice a great deal, though it's mildly irritating that there are no updates. or updates about updates, haha.

pcpimp

Reaction score
my battery life on justice is fine, no different than liberty gb. the only time i notice a problem is if i take it under 20%. i'll get the 15% notification, and then 5 minutes later the ****er shuts off due to a dead battery. otherwise, it's fine.

i enjoy justice a great deal, though it's mildly irritating that there are no updates. or updates about updates, haha.

Here is the update from yesterday...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/167843-news-updates-reflections-liberty-rom-justice-apps-etc.html

Dullawolf

Reaction score
To tell y'all the truth, I am loving .602 gingerbread. I have all the bloatware removed, running optimizer scripts, and keeping it normally clocked. I get between 1850 and 2000 with a quadrant score and 15 to 24 hours with my battery life. And the biggest thing is I get to keep the social networking widget. That is the only blur that I wish was incorperated into every rom. If it was, it would make it easier for me to go to a different rom and stay there.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums