jb update just received on my razr?

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
My guess is that he got the top secret super jelly bean version, and when Verizon found out he was talking about it, men in black swooped in. He is now in an interrogation room on his way to get a lobotomy

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

No comment

point of origin

jaye712

Reaction score
MattyP said:
I got a new tablet on Friday, had ICS on it ... upgraded to JB shortly after turning it on the first time, and then of course I rooted it. But the girl at the Verizon store told me 2 weeks ago that it WAS coming to the Razr and Razr Maxx, she just didn't know when. I am waiting until it comes out and others say how it is before taking the leap, since my updater is frozen. :D

rofl

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
My guess is that he got the top secret super jelly bean version, and when Verizon found out he was talking about it, men in black swooped in. He is now in an interrogation room on his way to get a lobotomy

Or maybe he's sitting in the corner of his room crying because his team can't kick a field goal.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Likwid_E said:
Or maybe he's sitting in the corner of his room crying because his team can't kick a field goal.

No, but good point

point of origin

jaye712

Reaction score
So..xtor..u never confirmed it..did u get the u.d for the og razr?

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
So..xtor..u never confirmed it..did u get the u.d for the og razr?

I did not update, if it pops up again i will screen shot it, i always wait a couple of weeks on update to make sure there's no problem's, hadn't heard jb was out yet for ograzr, so didn't know what to think, i have been a tester before, but never signed up to be, lucky i guess

point of origin

joshxdroid

Reaction score
You could check for updates and screen shot

jaye712

Reaction score
xtor said:
I did not update, if it pops up again i will screen shot it, i always wait a couple of weeks on update to make sure there's no problem's, hadn't heard jb was out yet for ograzr, so didn't know what to think, i have been a tester before, but never signed up to be, lucky i guess

point of origin

Yeah do that.u do got a point ,i would've done the same thing.i would wanna scope it out with other feedbacks first especially when iam runnin the leak,so i understand where ur comin frm.but josh is right,u can check 4 the update n screenshot it without updating,unless it doesn't show but only pops up,jst a random guess

Nicktyelor

Reaction score
Yeah do that.u do got a point ,i would've done the same thing.i would wanna scope it out with other feedbacks first especially when iam runnin the leak,so i understand where ur comin frm.but josh is right,u can check 4 the update n screenshot it without updating,unless it doesn't show but only pops up,jst a random guess

Do you realize how difficult to read and understand you it is by the way you type? Please type out the words in full 'instd of lyke dis pls.'

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Do you realize how difficult to read and understand you it is by the way you type? Please type out the words in full 'instd of lyke dis pls.'
Yeah, it would help if we didn't have to take five minutes to read and understand what should only take 15 seconds.

jaye712

Reaction score
keep movin.its that simple ,next time it"ll help if ya'll came off respectfully,even throw a lil joke out..No need to come off rude on df.Iam here to get information n learn more knowledge about our phones,not to get judged on the way i write

Reaction score
keep movin.its that simple ,next time it"ll help if ya'll came off respectfully,even throw a lil joke out..No need to come off rude on df.Iam here to get information n learn more knowledge about our phones,not to get judged on the way i write

It's hard for people to help, or to want to help, when they can't understand what you are saying simply because you are not taking the time to spell out your words. How hard is it really to spell "your" instead of "ur". I'm not trying to come off as mean but this is the way you will be treated no matter where you go. Also it seems to be very odd that there is no actual proof of the update so that isn't helping your cause.

Sent from Razr Maxx running Full Throttle Killer Bean

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Guys, please back off. Not everyone speaks/types great english due to different cultures. I'm not saying that this is the case with Jaye, but my point is that we never know. Please be considerate of each other! If you don't understand what she has typed, you don't have to help her out.

jaye712

Reaction score
androidlearner said:
It's hard for people to help, or to want to help, when they can't understand what you are saying simply because you are not taking the time to spell out your words. How hard is it really to spell "your" instead of "ur". I'm not trying to come off as mean but this is the way you will be treated no matter where you go. Also it seems to be very odd that there is no actual proof of the update so that isn't helping your cause.

Sent from Razr Maxx running Full Throttle Killer Bean

Edited:thanks to xfact,cased closed

jaye712

Reaction score
Xfactorx316 said:
Guys, please back off. Not everyone speaks/types great english due to different cultures. I'm not saying that this is the case with Jaye, but my point is that we never know. Please be considerate of each other! If you don't understand what she has typed, you don't have to help her out.

Thank you X,i got good english btw lmao,i jst wanna write faster...quote:slang lol