jb update just received on my razr?

jaye712

Reaction score
xtor said:
Do i update?

point of origin

Whoa.already? Where u frm?i thought it was at the end of the yr lol..frm what i know they go by what area gets it first..if i got it today,n hearing about flash no longer wrking for jb n beyond(html5 only)(somebody correct me if iam understanding this wrong).... i would hit later,cuz i need my flash,thats jst me tho ....but i heard its very snappy..like how josh(df) said"like ics"on steroids

DROIDRAZR215

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Hey I got mentioned. I saw Motorola's facebook said the RAZR hd jelly bean was starting rollouts yesterday. Can we confirm that this is a og RAZR or RAZR maxx? Not the hd? Or hd maxx?

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

jaye712

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Hey I got mentioned. I say Motorola's facebook said the RAZR hd jelly bean was starting rollouts yesterday. Can we confirm that this is a og RAZR or RAZR maxx? Not the hd? Or hd maxx?

That would clear it up..thanks for pointin that out josh

DROIDRAZR215

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
Redsnk95 said:
Yes please screen shot of the About Phone settings.

Will do, after i get back from 49ers game

point of origin

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
All I'm reading online are articles about a JB update on the Razr M.

ASUTodd

Reaction score
Cant you post a screen shot from your phone? Do it while sitting at the game.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Likwid_E said:
All I'm reading online are articles about a JB update on the Razr M.

That's correct. Their facebook post was for the RAZR M not the hd. And I haven't heard anything about og RAZR except that it will sometime in the future. It is possible that they would leak some updates out without letting anyone know, but not likely. I'm sure if this is legitimate we will know soon

randomwit

Reaction score
[.....]flash no longer wrking for jb n beyond(html5 only)(somebody correct me if iam understanding this wrong).... i would hit later,cuz i need my flash,thats jst me tho ....but i heard its very snappy..like how josh(df) said"like ics"on steroids

Dude, this is true. Though flash player can be installed in a very unsecured way, or more securely if you are up to doing the work yourself, and don't forget the constant updates for security that you will need to be applying manually.

jaye712

Reaction score
randomwit said:
Dude, this is true. Though flash player can be installed in a very unsecured way, or more securely if you are up to doing the work yourself, and don't forget the constant updates for security that you will need to be applying manually.

Not sure who u referred too but iam a she lol...the point is, Iam sure it can be done if doin it correctly,i wouldn't dought it