It's Here It's Here It's Here!!!!!!! I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leakim13

Reaction score
I legit woke up today and thought.... "its going to be a happy day...."

I was incorrect.

I have never in my life wanted to hand someone my money with this much enthusiasm and have that person/company not want to take it.

This is getting absurd.

ice456789

Reaction score
I will not pre-order a phone. What is the point? Basically it locks you in to buying it from Verizon at full price. I'd rather shop around for the best deal. I'd be pretty upset if I pre-ordered it for $300 and then Costco came out and offered it for $295 with a ton of free accessories or if Radio Shack put it out for $200. Learn from the Bionic fail!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will not pre-order a phone. What is the point? Basically it locks you in to buying it from Verizon at full price. I'd rather shop around for the best deal. I'd be pretty upset if I pre-ordered it for $300 and then Costco came out and offered it for $295 with a ton of free accessories or if Radio Shack put it out for $200. Learn from the Bionic fail!

I replied to your post here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...-nexus-pre-release-thread-24.html#post1865468

just4747

Reaction score
Just close this, whats the big deal? Ppl will read this and go to the other thread...

Erikbal

Reaction score
Unless money is the issue and the Bionic is a much better deal, go with one of the new three: RAZR, Rezound, Nexus. If the Nexus comes out at $199... that has to be your (his) choice. If they are all three priced at $299... have him hold each one and play with them a bit. Phones come down to a lot of personal preference.

The 12th of next month he'll be able to get the Bionic for like $130 or $140 with an extra "loyalty"discount. He's coming from the OG Droid so any of them will be a huge improvement.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
The guy who started the rumor posted this on his site:

"Update 2: As I've said before, taking your frustrations out on me isn't helpful. I appreciate that many of you are sick of hearing no official word from Verizon, but pseudonymous venting at the wrong target isn't productive.

Update 3: The November 29 business day has started, and it's clear that I was wrong. Wrong about the pre-order date, and wrong to use the word "confirmed" in that way.

Thanks for all the comments, both critical and supportive. I'm sorry for getting your hopes up. You deserve better.

To learn more about the Galaxy Nexus, check out JR Rapael's in-depth reviews.
"

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess with that, we will do the same thing we did to the thread in the news section about the same story.

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.